Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Maximum Population

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031elgn77
Username
Steve Robinson
I am still new to the game, but I just passed level 62 and when I go to build buildings, I am told that the town population has reached its limit. Upgrade the Town Hall. My Town Hall is currently legally 11, and I don’t see how to upgrade past this level. Bottom line, is how can I raise my population limit?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I am still new to the game, but I just passed level 62 and when I go to build buildings, I am told that the town population has reached its limit. Upgrade the Town Hall. My Town Hall is currently legally 11, and I don’t see how to upgrade past this level. Bottom line, is how can I raise my population limit?
Lots of buildings add population to your city. For example, the Sports Arena that is the stage 20 bonus building increases your maximum population by 20.

Adventure buildings like the Aztec Pyramid increases your population by 50. Grand Hotels increase it by 300.

My current max population is 7832 - but I do know it can go much higher than that

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Here is a full list https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...nd-terminal-passenger-capacity-v8-17-9.32572/

When you look at buildings in your warehouse, look for buildings that have the max population icon like this
1623849734099.png

In addition, keep an eye on your population growth\cap bar shown on-screen as so:

2021-06-16-11-35-12.jpg

Doing so will enable better population management. Clicking this bar will provide a further breakdown of population increase contributions within your city, such as:
2021-06-16-11-33-59.jpg

There is also a bar to the right of population for electrical, which conversely displays the same breakdown for power\electrical within your city.

Top Bottom