Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Météo lab

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03WMPDTZM
Username
Leloo
Hi everyone,

I'm looking any information about météo lab.
I built the building ans now when i click on it i can see a sort of mission with 3 destinations.

How it work and most important what is the purpose of it ?

Thanks for your help.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking any information about météo lab.
I built the building ans now when i click on it i can see a sort of mission with 3 destinations.

How it work and most important what is the purpose of it ?

Thanks for your help.
So, there is a Meteorological Lab and a Weather Station. It sounds like you are describing a Weather Station, if it looks like the image below. If so, then it works by flying to 1 destination per day (today I would have to complete 1 flight to Tokyo; tomorrow will be another destination). After completing the flights to those destinations for 3 days in a row, you get a Wind Charm, which "increases the chance of a fortunate event in flight". Let us know if you have any more questions :)

1663775262118.png

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
So, there is a Meteorological Lab and a Weather Station. It sounds like you are describing a Weather Station, if it looks like the image below. If so, then it works by flying to 1 destination per day (today I would have to complete 1 flight to Tokyo; tomorrow will be another destination). After completing the flights to those destinations for 3 days in a row, you get a Wind Charm, which "increases the chance of a fortunate event in flight". Let us know if you have any more questions :)

View attachment 67154
And if you fly 6 days in a row you get a Shaman Drum. And 9 days in a row gives you a Vintage Weathervane.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03WMPDTZM
Username
Leloo
Yes it's that and now i know why i didn't found anything about it on the forum : my translation of the bulding's name from french to english was wrong.
Thanks for the informations.

Top Bottom