Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lvl 78 1/2 looking for high ranking alliance

Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw
Hello AC players.

My first post on this forum, was my own alliance looking for players. I now realised, that it isnt really easy to get players. So I decided to try and see if there is any high ranking alliance, that is looking for any spots to fill. Im able to do 1 task/week, and flying atleast 50k/week (this week 83k). Im 200k xp away from lvl 79. Im an active player, and I dont see that changing any time soon.

If you have any questions, please DM me or ask here in the thread :)

Hello AC players.

My first post on this forum, was my own alliance looking for players. I now realised, that it isnt really easy to get players. So I decided to try and see if there is any high ranking alliance, that is looking for any spots to fill. Im able to do 1 task/week, and flying atleast 50k/week (this week 83k). Im 200k xp away from lvl 79. Im an active player, and I dont see that changing any time soon.

If you are still looking the alliance I am in could use another steady flyer.
The name is Wasted Alliance we were ranked 17th last week but generally
have been between 20 -30 recently. One of our members is just an extra account
of mine, mainly I get 1 task done with and very little in passenger count. So if we
can replace this account with more numbers its a win across the board. Peruse the
rankings if you like many of the members are from these forums.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw
If you are still looking the alliance I am in could use another steady flyer.
The name is Wasted Alliance we were ranked 17th last week but generally
have been between 20 -30 recently. One of our members is just an extra account
of mine, mainly I get 1 task done with and very little in passenger count. So if we
can replace this account with more numbers its a win across the board. Peruse the
rankings if you like many of the members are from these forums.

I am still looking for an alliance, ill keep my options open for this week :) ill get in touch, and see if you still want to fill the spot. Thank you :)

Hello AC players.

Contact @Phil G if you still looking, Inflight is a top 10 alliance

Top Bottom