Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Lucky Horseshoe - does what?

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
This bonuses description confuses me and it seems to do nothing.
What is a fortunate event?
Where does it show that it happened and what effect does such an event have on a flight?
When on, its time left counter always shows 20/20... meaning? No events used or all 20 used? Which ever it is it never changes and the bonus seems to have no effect on anything.

Last edited:

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
fortunate event means better chances of getting a plushie.
basically changes chances from very seldom to seldsom.
It active for 4 hours or 20 flights which ever comes first.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
TY. Interesting...
.. Would be nice if 'Additional items you can get:' text changed to reflect that... and the bonus description text actually explained.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
fortunate event means better chances of getting a plushie.
basically changes chances from very seldom to seldsom.
It active for 4 hours or 20 flights which ever comes first.
That isn't what a lucky horseshoe does. A fortunate event is a tail wind or something similar to that. The horseshoe IS supposed to last 4 hours or 20 flights, whichever occurs first. The 20/20 flight counter used to start at 0/20 and count up to 20/20 when the 20th flight finished. It hasn't properly counted or given a fortunate event that I could tell for the past two updates that I know of. The tailwind fuel reduction also hasn't worked for the past two or three updates as previously reported by others.

Top Bottom