Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost liveries

So I've seemingly lost all my liveries I had stored but not applied. I had at least 3volcanic liveries, 1 neon and 1 fall livery, amongst others I don't really care about. I have tried restoring game assets but it didn't work. I lost them after the update this morning.

I'm going to raise a support ticket, however what I can't remember if if the liveries for events, such as the 'fall plane' from the current event gives you a livery for a specific airframe type or if it works on any(hawk, ranger, giant, etc). I'm sure when I checked last night I could apply it to any. I just want to make sure haven't

So I've seemingly lost all my liveries I had stored but not applied. I had at least 3volcanic liveries, 1 neon and 1 fall livery, amongst others I don't really care about. I have tried restoring game assets but it didn't work. I lost them after the update this morning.

I'm going to raise a support ticket, however what I can't remember if if the liveries for events, such as the 'fall plane' from the current event gives you a livery for a specific airframe type or if it works on any(hawk, ranger, giant, etc). I'm sure when I checked last night I could apply it to any. I just want to make sure haven't
I lost many S3 liveries for different type of planes and it took from Gi few months to resolve my game and then finally everything there.
Hope your problem not take long time and it will help if you have a screenshot but if not .... then you have to wait more time because the Gi support will look for your game storage in the server for the past few months.

Top Bottom