Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Lost account

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04X5WVB0F
Username
ThundYt
Hello there, I recently lost my account which i believe was arou d the level of 20 - 25
And i can't do anything about it, basically when i reinstalled the game it showed a profile restoration and i accidently chose the one on the left and got mad because i started at the beginning, then i uninstalled and reinstalled the game again hoping that i would get it back but what it did was it showed 2 empty accounts like the one on the right was the one i recently started and the left one was new, i started panicking and i don't know what to do

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Hello there, I recently lost my account which i believe was arou d the level of 20 - 25
And i can't do anything about it, basically when i reinstalled the game it showed a profile restoration and i accidently chose the one on the left and got mad because i started at the beginning, then i uninstalled and reinstalled the game again hoping that i would get it back but what it did was it showed 2 empty accounts like the one on the right was the one i recently started and the left one was new, i started panicking and i don't know what to do
As @Chloe11111 said, G! support is usually very helpful. I would contact them.

did u glink ur game through trail.gg or game-insight.com

As @Chloe11111 said, G! support is usually very helpful. I would contact them.
yes but.
As things within GI are now, and given he declined the server version, I'm afraid it can be challenging (unless the original game was linked thru trail or GI's web version, as @david smith suggested)

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Obviously it's too late now, but when I was getting my White Whale I accidentally started from the beginning on my Trail game. I didn't know what to do so I quickly refreshed the page and it gave me my game back. I don't know if you can refresh on your device but if that ever happens again I recommend doing that.

I also do that when I click something I didn't mean to i.e. the wrong color launch.

Top Bottom