Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Losing points contributed to Red launch by supports

Not sure if this is a new thing but I’ve just had a private red launch on the pad. I used 2 support accounts to put in 2988 points. I was about to launch by putting the remainder in with my main game and watched with horror as I clicked the cross on the supports and my points total reduced to 0. Ahhh!

Forgive me if this is a long established thing as I don’t monitor everything that changes, but I’m sure this was possible not long ago. It was Business As Usual for many of my launches.

Not sure if this is a new thing but I’ve just had a private red launch on the pad. I used 2 support accounts to put in 2988 points. I was about to launch by putting the remainder in with my main game and watched with horror as I clicked the cross on the supports and my points total reduced to 0. Ahhh!

Forgive me if this is a long established thing as I don’t monitor everything that changes, but I’m sure this was possible not long ago. It was Business As Usual for many of my launches.
Brand new. Apparently some people were paying others to put in points, then bumping them so they could get first.

Check the 6-28 update thread.

Apparently this is how it works now. You kick someone from your launch, you lose the points he/she added.

Many thanks for setting me straight. I need to change my operator manual!

Thanks also to @crescent moon - such underhand practice in the skies. Who knew?!!

Top Bottom