Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new neighbors

I gift F20 consistently. Looking for daily players ☺ friend code in signature.
I may be one neighbor that you may like. I probably will NOT be the neighbor you exchange gifts with. I would be a neighbor that you could everyday for various items that drop from buildings. This includes 6 Planetariums that drop items for Red (Lunar Mission) launch preparation as well as 6 Training Centers that drop items for Green (Apogee Missions).

My FC is 20sjnguuz and my user name is "jpm-wv-" followed by tags for stuff I need. I do not expect you to gift me at all.

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
I may be one neighbor that you may like. I probably will NOT be the neighbor you exchange gifts with. I would be a neighbor that you could everyday for various items that drop from buildings. This includes 6 Planetariums that drop items for Red (Lunar Mission) launch preparation as well as 6 Training Centers that drop items for Green (Apogee Missions).

My FC is 20sjnguuz and my user name is "jpm-wv-" followed by tags for stuff I need. I do not expect you to gift me at all.
sent you a neighbor request.

Top Bottom