Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new members for Alliance InFlight Back again place filled

Hi there i am looking for new members for InFlight, if you like to join and you can move 30-40k passengers a week, this should increase in time, please contact me. By joining i can introduce to more players and other chat rooms so you can, increase your coinage and fuel, this in turn will help expand your game. If you interested please msg me :). This a repeat to my request before unfortunately a player has lost game and i need a replacement:(

I can move over 50,000 passengers easily
Hi there thanks for the interest i have sent you a request please except. The Alliance does communicate by messenger mostly, its not a requirement however we can introduce to other players so you can launch many rockets, that can help you in the game and gift exchange ;) . i have looked at your game very impressive you have been busy please message me if you would like to join or more info

Top Bottom