Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for new member for Alliance InFlight Back again

Ok can you fly 30- 40k pax a week and will have to improve , join in with the Alliance Mission tasks completing at least 1-2 tasks is a must and speed launches and want to join a really good Alliance please message me. InFlight has a space free. Lots of goodies at the end of the week. Messenger is a must so you can talk to the Alliance ;). we are currently finish in the 20;s, please see screen shots
Screenshot (199).png Screenshot (200).png

Last edited:

Diego Navarian

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04x9hztt
Username
Dnavarian
Ok can you fly 30- 40k pax a week and will have to improve , join in with the Alliance Mission tasks completing at least 1-2 tasks is a must and speed launches and want to join a really good Alliance please message me. InFlight has a space free. Lots of goodies at the end of the week. Messenger is a must so you can talk to the Alliance ;). we are currently finish in the 20;s, please see screen shots
View attachment 7961 View attachment 7962
I want to join i can fly 35000 a week
My code is 04x9hztt

Top Bottom