Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for neighbors to go into space with

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034tzty25
Username
AndyLandy
Hi all,

New here, but been playing AC for a few months now. I'm looking to add some neighbors who can help me with my space program. I'm mostly doing green & blue launches at the moment. Until I can get more regular items for the Distant Prospects collection, reds are a challenge, so if you've got planetariums, all the better!

My friend code is 034tzty25 if you wanna check out my pretty little city. :)

Any other advice or suggestions welcome too.

Thanks folks!

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Hi all,

New here, but been playing AC for a few months now. I'm looking to add some neighbors who can help me with my space program. I'm mostly doing green & blue launches at the moment. Until I can get more regular items for the Distant Prospects collection, reds are a challenge, so if you've got planetariums, all the better!

My friend code is 034tzty25 if you wanna check out my pretty little city. :)

Any other advice or suggestions welcome too.

Thanks folks!
I am new too. Green only for now. Always looking for space flight buddies. 04lhme8nz. jack..spare wire

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sg6tu4m
Username
HamDog_Glaunch
Hi all!
I am new too! Currently, I am preparing for my first green launch and will do launches frequently in the future. Looking for space buddies and have just sent friend requests to you guys @Taz Willo @jack... @AndyLandy FYR my friend code is 03sg6tu4m. Nice to meet you :D

Top Bottom