Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

looking for daily exchange players..

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20t42765
Username
a shank blank
hlo guys.
i am shank from aA king alliance. i am looking for pilots, with whom i can exchange gifts daily. my account is of level 80 and hence can send any gift. pilots, who can send minimum blankets are invited. please reply to start trading.
thanking you...

hlo guys.
i am shank from aA king alliance. i am looking for pilots, with whom i can exchange gifts daily. my account is of level 80 and hence can send any gift. pilots, who can send minimum blankets are invited. please reply to start trading.
thanking you...
Hi. I can trade daily just add me. My FC is 03jbgmklq.
Thanks in advance

hlo guys.
thanking you...
Hi Shashank. I can trade. My FC is 20hryb7pc. If you add me I'll start sending. Thanks.

hlo guys.
thanking you...
My game name: flyhores04+ trading products
My friend code: 04f8vscm5
Game status level: 68
star 243
Sorry, I didn't find you

Top Bottom