Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for an alliance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello, I'm looking for an established alliance. My sig is not updated, so my stats are different than what is shown. In my current alliance of 8 members, I am 1 of 3 active members and am averaging over 20,000 a week. Are there any established alliances that need additional help? I am over 1/2 way towards the 2,000,000 for the level 3 fuel refinery, so hopefully I'll be able to do more flights when I get there.

Hello, I'm looking for an established alliance. My sig is not updated, so my stats are different than what is shown. In my current alliance of 8 members, I am 1 of 3 active members and am averaging over 20,000 a week. Are there any established alliances that need additional help? I am over 1/2 way towards the 2,000,000 for the level 3 fuel refinery, so hopefully I'll be able to do more flights when I get there.
Our Alliance (Angie2) is looking for a new (5th) member. My level is 73, the other members are levels 62, 56 and 43. For your information, below is a copy of the post I posted this morning in ‘Alliances’. Having just read your post, I wondered if you would be interested in joining us.

'Angie2' Alliance has reached Level 2, therefore has 1 place to fill. Our team was ranked 362 last week. Would you like to join 'Angie2' Alliance? Anyone who loves flying regularly would be very welcome to join our hard working team. Could you carry, say, 25,000, or more, passengers per week also regularly complete Task 1 of the Weekly Alliance Mission? As a group we have made exceptional progress over the last few weeks; with an additional member we have the potential to reach the top one hundred!

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
Hey mate we are level 2 alliance and looking for a 5th member to join. Must complete at least 1 task a week. Let me know if you are interested mate.

Top Bottom