Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for an Active alliance to Join

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036wz3w6
Username
Havoc
Hi,
Looking to join some good active airline in which i can be a part.i am an active player but my game has been reseted and i lost my previous game..i dont know how.
But right now able to reach level 10 within 2 days and now in need of an alliance..need to get my game as soon as possible to bigger levels..
Looking for friends and a alliance as well
Please add me
Code:033p8ihtz

Hi,
Looking to join some good active airline in which i can be a part.i am an active player but my game has been reseted and i lost my previous game..i dont know how.
But right now able to reach level 10 within 2 days and now in need of an alliance..need to get my game as soon as possible to bigger levels..
Looking for friends and a alliance as well
Please add me
Code:033p8ihtz
Hi Havoc,

Is this the game you lost? This game, level 47, is visible to me and I am able to visit. If it is your game, contact G! support and ask them to restore it for you.

5498BC3B-2465-4F67-9E40-EEDE4FA91083.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom