Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Looking for a new member to join a Alliance {Place has been filled }

InFlight is looking for a new Alliance member, currently we are Alliance of 5 looking for a 6th player . We have be going since early Jan 2016 and have always been in the top 100. Last week we ranked 62. You will have to move40 - 50000 + passengers a week, and be contactable by messenger . I have members on windows pc platform, IOS Platform and Andriod Platform. Please no time wasters. If you are interested please leave a message here with details of your game

Last edited:
You can be on level 31 and use only Jumbo + Family Ticket + Alarm Clock + Secret Faucet + Bottomless Barrel + Matryoshka Doll + Vintage Weathervane + Fuel Catalyst and you can carried more than 50000 by week.
For Falcon and Giant you need greens to repair or wait 12 hours but for Jumbo you can use repair items from your neighbors.
Someone who knows how to make it work rather than report anyone better than themself, respect. People are winding up my can I be bothered to carry on game on here last few months.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Phil G I'm lvl 58 only because I deliberately keep my collections unclosed, I have over 100k xp waiting there. I could be lvl 60 in few minutes, but I can barely pull 20k passengers.
I was just curious about the lvl requirement, I thought there is something in the alliance that makes it worthwhile.

@Phil G I'm lvl 58 only because I deliberately keep my collections unclosed, I have over 100k xp waiting there. I could be lvl 60 in few minutes, but I can barely pull 20k passengers.
I was just curious about the lvl requirement, I thought there is something in the alliance that makes it worthwhile.
hi no special stuff going on i have been talking to few members about joining, i have 1 slot and it seam no body want it. Any way carry on hunting.

im ok now place has been filled Tunatuna has dumped 40000 passengers (y) thanks for the fuel :)

Top Bottom