Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

List with amount of Stadiums

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I was making a list for myself with the amount of (finished/completed) stadiums my neighbours have to maximize my chances of completing this mission. Now I did not visit all of them and thus missed many. If you are not on this list, or have more stadiums than listed.. post below :p

(I think this topic is more efficient than the other one haha)

TDV 10
Rodyw 7
Aero 6
Lockout 6
Joe 5
Bew 4
Melony 4
Deidei 4
Bibigarf 4
Friso 4
Bali Hi 3
JG 3
Sophie 3
Coacho 3
Dave 2
Fika 2
WLG 2
VI 2
Jimmy21 2
Jackjackeli 2
BrakeTown 2
Lister 2
AC 1
Capn5 1
Hung 1
Knh 1
Quebec 1
Monica 1
Maneth 1
Must Dash 1

D

Deleted member 361

Added my Stadium to the list:

Aero 6
TDV 5
Bew 3
Joe 3
Friso 2
Bali Hi 2
Fika 2
Melony 2
WLG 2
VI 2
Deidei 2
AC 1
Capn5 1
Hung 1
Sophie 1
Knh 1
Quebec 1
Jimmy21 1
Lockout 1
Maneth 1

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Thanks to my stadiums.... Ive added like 100 new neighbours, also i deleted 100 neighbours who didnt had any of the new buildings...
I need to do some weeding myself. 451 is way too many!!!

Problem is though I've been scoffed by the Airport Gods who have taken away my ability to visit anyone! Bastards...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I think as - with all the other buildings - you can only have a maximum of 6?

Anyway you only need 1 to do the mission, you can collect all the items with your neighbours at a much higher speed. But to help my neighbours I build as many as I can :)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I think as - with all the other buildings - you can only have a maximum of 6?

Anyway you only need 1 to do the mission, you can collect all the items with your neighbours at a much higher speed. But to help my neighbours I build as many as I can :)

No limit on special buildings. You can build as.much as you like

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Every collection you finish gives you 300 coins and 140xp, i think thats allready a enough reason to make more stadiums if you have space
You get the 300 coins and 140exp whether you actually build the stadium or not. Completing the collection puts the stadium in the warehouse.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
And build the stadium and than sell it, gives you a easy 500 coins
Easy?! Really? Getting 4 each of the goals, benches, mowers and and video boards for each stadium is not exactly what I would call "easy". Does the stadium have to be complete for you to sell it?

Top Bottom