Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Level 7 Repair base glitch

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Started to update my repair base to level 7.

I know parts can be gifted but not flown for as you need a level 7 plane which will break down after 3/4 flights and all the repair items are located in Macau.

Macau is a level 7 plane flight, normally GI makes the repair base item usually one plane level lower which in this case is falcon flights.

Started to update my repair base to level 7.

I know parts can be gifted but not flown for as you need a level 7 plane which will break down after 3/4 flights and all the repair items are located in Macau.

Macau is a level 7 plane flight, normally GI makes the repair base item usually one plane level lower which in this case is falcon flights.
Condor flights to Macau don't break down (supposedly). I've done about 275 flights to Macau without a single breakdown, and got over half of my repair items from this flight. Just don't fly to any other Condor destinations until repair base is built, 'cause it will get you!!! :p:p:p

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
unfortunately for me I did not know that.

Let it be a warning for future players do not fly to any other destinations until repair base is completed.

Top Bottom