Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 36 Player looking for neighbours

Hi, you could add me as well, I have some skills, just no resources yet due to the restart of the game and my buildings will not help you much nowadays. It takes time to develop a strong game and the 100 item limit will result it will take take probably more time, but as soon as you start space launches (organized and you need to collect items in advance). If you need some advice, let me know. I could share with you what I am planning to do in the next 4 weeks to be able to make first 30 launches.

Hi there,

I am a German Airport City Player looking for new neighbours. I am playing for about 5 weeks now and need some support regarding items, launches and best practices. My friends code is 034lvh9w6. I have to admit that I am not very skilled but very passionate about that game :p

Every kind of help is welcome.

Hope to find likeminded players here in the forum.

Best regards,
Peter
Sending invites from gmrdr gmrdr3 and greeper

Top Bottom