Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 3 runway/next steps?

@marshimus you need to focus on:
  • Land (which is on sale every 14 days, I think Friday it will be on sale)
  • Green pad and MCC 1
  • Send all your PPDs (38 passengers planes) to Cape Canaveral; you'll get coins and experience for every full collection
  • Visit your neighbours religiously ( more specifically visit cottages for threadmill collection, training centers, cosmic fuel stations and MCCs 1 & 2)
  • If you have jets (80 passengers planes) send them to North Observatory for blue pad collection
  • Launch everyday religiously
  • Once you have enough coins for a blue pad, upgrade the MCC to level 2 and buy a blue pad then launch everyday religiously... And enjoy!

The above is the best advice and especially visiting all of your neighbors daily!! Find the thread Neighbors with Planetariums and send friend requests.

Just be careful to expand and upgrade across the board, you will need a good foundation of all aspects to move up without being short on electricity, passengers, oil, etc......

Hey @marshimus I too had the same dilemma last week; I ended up upgrading one runway twice, cost a bit but was worth it I think because that way I didn’t have to refuse any guest planes due to too short a runway, which I hated doing.

I messed up with everything when I started as I didn’t realise the greens were as valuable as what they are, missing the opportunity for expansion when they do the fortnightly weekend sale and initially spending them on stupid things without knowing.

Seems you’re a newbie too; have you looked into the space missions yet? I’m new to that, tried to do something today but seemed to have been timed out? Don’t fully understand it yet so need to read up.

Have you checked this forum for weekend codes? I just found them today, weekend bonus of three greens and 2000 coins, which was cool. Will be keeping an eye on that thread in the future!

Top Bottom