Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Level 3 runway/next steps?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Hi all,

Apologies in advance, sure this Q has been asked many times.

I have a relatively small airport, focussed on quick coin buildings and land expansions.

My question is on what to focus on, my idea was guest planes, specifically being able to land Hawks, but for 15k to upgrade is that wise? My name is Marshimus in game if people want to check what I have.

I'm level 16 and can't really tell if I'm doing well or not haha

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
It seems like a reasonable step.
Focus on completing the Owl destinations. Once you have completed the stars, if you can't afford to upgrade to hawks, fly to Cape Canaveral. This destination drops items for spaceship launches, which are an important part of the game.
Otherwise, spend your coins on land expansion, and save all of your green cash (don't be tempted to spend it now, you'll kick yourself later).

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Sounds ex
New players should go for rocket launches rather than helicopter flights. That was my biggest regret when starting out. As regards runways, I would upgrade as soon as possible.
sounds expensive, will get on it

@marshimus you need to focus on:
  • Land (which is on sale every 14 days, I think Friday it will be on sale)
  • Green pad and MCC 1
  • Send all your PPDs (38 passengers planes) to Cape Canaveral; you'll get coins and experience for every full collection
  • Visit your neighbours religiously ( more specifically visit cottages for threadmill collection, training centers, cosmic fuel stations and MCCs 1 & 2)
  • If you have jets (80 passengers planes) send them to North Observatory for blue pad collection
  • Launch everyday religiously
  • Once you have enough coins for a blue pad, upgrade the MCC to level 2 and buy a blue pad then launch everyday religiously... And enjoy!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
  • Green pad and MCC 1
  • Send all your PPDs (38 passengers planes) to Cape Canaveral; you'll get coins and experience for every full collection
  • Visit your neighbours religiously ( more specifically visit cottages for threadmill collection, training centers, cosmic fuel stations and MCCs 1 & 2)
  • If you have jets (80 passengers planes) send them to North Observatory for blue pad collection
  • Once you have enough coins for a blue pad, upgrade the MCC to level 2 and buy a blue pad then launch everyday religiously... And enjoy!
that's really helpful thank you :)

• Green pad and MCC 1
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who can't remember all those new plane names. :):):) I like your system - the 38 passenger plane, the 80 passenger plane, etc.

exwhy

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hc6gi0
Username
exwhy-[items]
any further advice to that given above

I almost survived on this guide for the first few weeks :ROFLMAO: Some opinions may be a little extreme, and some content are no longer relevant (runways & hangars), but overall a great help.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

I almost survived on this guide for the first few weeks :ROFLMAO: Some opinions may be a little extreme, and some content are no longer relevant (runways & hangars), but overall a great help.

High-five! ✋🏼

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Whoop got me a level 3 runway and building mission control! Can finally land Hawks!!

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Whoop got me a level 3 runway and building mission control! Can finally land Hawks!!
The most important thing to note is, do not spend green notes on land upgrades until coins are no longer an option. I know coins get expensive, but there hits a point when you can't use coins anymore. You can always make more coins without spending real money, you are very limited with how much green cash you can make without spending real money.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
The most important thing to note is, do not spend green notes on land upgrades...You can always make more coins without spending real money, you are very limited with how much green cash you can make without spending real money.
I intend to be a f2p player, don’t want to spend anything really! No challenge in spending money!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Hmm so I built the MCC although require Video Wall but now I realise I need to prioritise land expansion in order to build more solar power and then build green launch pad :(...

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hmm so I built the MCC although require Video Wall but now I realise I need to prioritise land expansion in order to build more solar power and then build green launch pad :(...
Coal power stations represent the best electricity per square, and unlock at L20 (I think). They cost 8,000 coins - it may be worth buying the cheap 100 coin power plants until you unlock these, as an inbetween step which you can sell afterwards.

The most important thing to note is, do not spend green notes on land upgrades until coins are no longer an option. I know coins get expensive, but there hits a point when you can't use coins anymore. You can always make more coins without spending real money, you are very limited with how much green cash you can make without spending real money.
True but... even on my tiny supports, I tried as much as I could, but patience has its limits. So, no, I didn’t buy the last buyable-with-coins expansions using coins, I did use some greens. No regrets.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
True but... even on my tiny supports, I tried as much as I could, but patience has its limits. So, no, I didn’t buy the last buyable-with-coins expansions using coins, I did use some greens. No regrets.

I did too. If I didnt, I’d probably be too frustrated to continue. I used the coins for upgrading other stuffs (like CT/Terminal/RedPad+MCC3). All of them needs tons of money that is really hard to get for lower level players.

No regret for me either.

I intend to be a f2p player, don’t want to spend anything really! No challenge in spending money!
It’s possible, but you must have lots of patience.
I managed not to spend a dime until around level 65 or 70 if I remember correctly. Afterwards, as I was really enjoying the game, and land expansion is really expensive, I decided to set up a monthly budget and stick to it no matter what. It helped me, as I was able to buy greenies on sale, and spend them the following week on the land sale.

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
If you're focusing on getting gold build as many car dealership as you can. It yields gold like every 15 mins. For land expansion, wait for the bi-monthly promotions. Every Friday there will be a Bank Sale (you can buy greenies with 300% bonus) and Land Expansion (half price) alternatively.

Top Bottom