Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Level 19ish Questions

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Hello All,

I've been playing AC for a few weeks now on my PC and enjoy it. I've reached level 19 and am stalling a bit in a few places.

I can't seem to get any of the pieces I need to have my repair base up to level 3 (Drill Machine and Insulation) and same for my Terminal to level 4. Oddly it seems almost any jet that lands gives me "Drill Equipment" which I now have close to 100 of, but clearly that isn't the same as "Drill Machine".

It says the repair base pieces are available from San Francisco, but I haven't had one drop from there yet. The terminal pieces come from Canary Island, but my jets keep breaking down and can't repair them in a level 2 hanger.

Sorry if these are noobish questions and answers are listed elsewhere.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hello All,

I've been playing AC for a few weeks now on my PC and enjoy it. I've reached level 19 and am stalling a bit in a few places.

I can't seem to get any of the pieces I need to have my repair base up to level 3 (Drill Machine and Insulation) and same for my Terminal to level 4. Oddly it seems almost any jet that lands gives me "Drill Equipment" which I now have close to 100 of, but clearly that isn't the same as "Drill Machine".

It says the repair base pieces are available from San Francisco, but I haven't had one drop from there yet. The terminal pieces come from Canary Island, but my jets keep breaking down and can't repair them in a level 2 hanger.

Sorry if these are noobish questions and answers are listed elsewhere.
Create a signature like many of the people on this forum have highlighting what you can send and what you need. Then post in the daily gifting thread asking for what you need. The great people in this forum are very responsive and can help you get past these moments.

Airport City is a great game, but it's best to play it with good friends who are willing to help you through the tough spots.

I see that you play on Windows, so you can post in the Windows daily gifting thread which will be posted here http://airportcitygame.com/forums/windows-pc-airport-city-item-trading.24/

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Awesome! Thanks Chloe, I will do that. Though not sure what I can "give" other than the items listed in my gifts and would have to imagine tons of "drill equipment".

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Awesome! Thanks Chloe, I will do that. Though not sure what I can "give" other than the items listed in my gifts and would have to imagine tons of "drill equipment".
Don't underestimate the value of simple gifts like fuel, passengers, fuel catalysts, landing lamps, etc. Some of the top players of the game are often in need of things you can send even at the lowest levels.

Top Bottom