Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for Prometheus (blue) rocket

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Ah, must have been just before I started playing... I will give that one a go then :)
Think this quest is going to be a tough one... Just hope I can get the items needed to launch soon

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Ah, must have been just before I started playing... I will give that one a go then :)
Think this quest is going to be a tough one... Just hope I can get the items needed to launch soon
Post a message when you are ready. There are so many helpful neighbors on this forum that will assist you. I don't have much fuel to contribute because I have been working solely on the UFO quest, but I will add what I can.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 I have another idea. What if I start the launch and you join?
Thanks Mrstepot I still need some wheat and a solar collector to be able to get to the stage of launching... Just want to complete that stage of this current quest.
I've already completed a few launches and have got my first space monument but I just don't seem to be able to finish the collections needed to launch on a regular basis. Will keep tapping those buildings etc.

Thanks again for your help!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Thanks Mrstepot I still need some wheat and a solar collector to be able to get to the stage of launching... Just want to complete that stage of this current quest.
I've already completed a few launches and have got my first space monument but I just don't seem to be able to finish the collections needed to launch on a regular basis. Will keep tapping those buildings etc.

Thanks again for your help!
Good luck! We can put a call out for help when you are ready.

Device
  1. iPad
I have just launched a Prometheus rocket on Ducks1 but fuel is low so if anyone can help out I would appreciate it. I am not stressed about which position I get, so if you want to overtake me please do.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
greensmith - Hope I didn't hijack into your launch. Overly happy to start a side quest - what a difference.

Ndh2 - If I have hijacked into yours, let me know and I'll stop putting in points. Overly happy to be able to end the side quest!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
I have just launched the Prometheus rocket on my simp1710 game. Currently sitting at 1054 points with 23 hours to go.
All welcome to join :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
I'm going to launch a Prometheus. Anyone welcome to join, I think I don't have enough to complete it myself, but I would like to get the gold :)

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Something to keep an eye out for. Mrstepot and I were joined by someone NEITHER of us recognize. I suppose it could be a GI/Neighbor glitch from the past, but might be interesting to see if any of you get joined by "random" people.

TFish(WutUNeed) is the username - so if you are out there, thanks, but I still want to know how! ;)

That would be me... I didn't do anything special, just clicked to join a launch rather than start a new one. No idea how if I'm not on your neighbor list.

-Toddfish...

Top Bottom