Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch LAUNCHED

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Thanks again to Mr. QL (not sure he/she/they want to be identified) for assistance in completing the launch, I really appreciate it! This will land in 2:22 from now, and I'll start a 3rd one then just as I did the first two.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I may burn a QL on these if I can find enough people willing to be OK with being #2 or #3 on a bunch of them. I'm doing these to get maps which is why I want to be in the #1 position for them.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
New BOP, with a QL this time. I'll be doing a bunch of these all day today, so if the title shows it as BOP but it's not there, just wait an hour or so.

Vin34

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042rgi652
Username
landinglight vin
can I join you on some blues, I land in 10 minutes. So if it's OK with you my FC is 042rgi652, game name A vin34 nav mod.
If you FR me I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Kev.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
As promised, BLOP+QL ready to go. 1736/2000 complete (1st place taken, all others open), so this will be a very cheap way for you to get in a blue launch. Even 2 points are welcome. Apologies again for my mistake yesterday. FC 03i2am107

Top Bottom