Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch Launched

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hey guys i have like 150 of my collections for red launches so i was thinking... could i get a QL(or QL) to speed up the launch and do a ton of em?
You can buy QL in Duke's shop, or get it by 100 of any launches (if you do not have 3stars of any launches, green, blue or red). Or some collections also gives you QL. The best way is to join any group when they do launches, and several QL users are involved. Some 10 launches in hour or so... (y) check top20 for red launch and add some (y)

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
@Kendra wanna launch another after launch returns? 8 am ill be up all day... (idk bout u)
also if im correct QLs last 24 hours no matter how many launches.... right?
Sure. I will probably open a few launches when this one is back. If you'd like first, you just need to put in 576 points first... Then wait for 2 QLs to join in before adding anymore. If someone is already at 576, do not pass them. I have lots of neighbors that fly with QL so hopefully it will move quickly.

Device
  1. Android
@Kendra i remember when the space stuff first came out it was HUGE! (my dad got it and was like level 26 and hed let me play it.. then it got forgotten till end of January when i found it and started fresh! and wow alrdy a level away from 50!

Top Bottom