Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch LAUNCHED!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I have been looking since yesterday afternoon to find a launch (any colour) that I could join but there have not been any posted here - I always post my flights here but do wish that all other members did the same (along with their intentions for the flight so that I can decide if it is one I would like to join)

Anyway gripe over LOL - I have kicked this off with 616 with the intention of taking one of the top three places, but until that looks in jeopardy I will only be adding small items to give other people time to join in as I like to give as many people as possible the chance to share the rewards.

I would really help others if anyone joining this, posts a reply showing the new points total - to help other players - you can be confident joining as I will not allow the launch to fail and have sufficient resources to finish if need be.

D

Deleted member 5399

I'm in with about 8 mins on QL so when we launch, wait around 10 mins and recheck ETA and should be shorter if I reset the QL

D

Deleted member 5399

NOTE THIS HAS BEEN LAUNCHED. Brought to you by the letters today KB and QL.

Top Bottom