Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch Parties

Device
  1. Android
Arrghhhhh.......currently in a launch party and we only have 740 of the 1600 rocket points required.

Looks like it will time out (47 minutes left) before we reach 1600 rocket points. Guess I just wasted all my launch ready items :mad:

Guess I need to collect a few more items.........

Is anyone interested in forming a multi-party launch (must be existing neighbors) ?

I figure with enough people (6 to 10) it should be fairly easy to complete a launch with limited items (3 or 4 each).

Has anyone figured out if the ribbon numbering (1st, 2nd, 3rd) means anything other than who has collected the most rocket points? (such as prize received)

what a friggin frustrating way to end the day :confused:

gotta love the sick evil twisted minds of the game developers......

jimmy21

s8s

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
lw5cct
Username
s8s
jimmy21

I'm also ready to start a launch but I did wait till now. What items do you exactly need for the launch?

My Cosmic Fuel Station need 3 Robot Testers only but I understand it takes 24hours to get fuel from it.
I now have 4 Explosive Bolts and 1 Solid Fuel.

Device
  1. Android
I recommend waiting until you either:
1. Have enough rocket points (points for items you get from the "launch ready" bonus from completing the 3 collections)

2. Have a bunch of greennie's to spend

3. Have a bunch of friends who will join your space party

4. Join an existing party that has a chance of reaching the points.

the rocket points values (can purchase these items for coin / greenies) are:
2 - Liquid Fuel (100c) [last for 10 minutes??]
6 - Small Fuel Tank (300c) [last for 20 minutes???]
12 - Additional Stabilizer (600c)
24 - Explosive Bolt (1200c)
12 - Solid Fuel ($1)
40 - Large Fuel Tank ($1)
120 - Main Stabilizer ($3)
360 - Powerful Explosive Bolt ($9)

I believe you can use multiple items, but can only purchase item if item time has run out.

also, you need to have another set of the missions (Astronaut Outfit, Experiments in Space, Zero Gravity Launch, and Running Wild) completed to try another launch. :censored: and if you fail, say goodbye to the items/collections used.

Regardless, I wish you much luck (or least more than my sorry butt has) on your launch.....back to the drawing board for me.

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
also, you need to have another set of the missions (Astronaut Outfit, Experiments in Space, Zero Gravity Launch, and Running Wild) completed to try another launch. :censored: and if you fail, say goodbye to the items/collections used.

So you are saying it costs 1 set of each collection to complete a launch? Wow good I find out now.. Then I need a 100% certain launch as I am very scared I won't complete another round of the Running Wild collection. Can I join a group?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3lx8o
Username
MQ<what i need>
It did work out well yesterday (got gold even after I found a big bad powerful explosive bolt). Oh well, I have enough stuff for a couple of launches anyway. Pressing the button now!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3lx8o
Username
MQ<what i need>
that was quick, my launch is already on the way. joined an ongoing launch. 24h wait for my bronze box now. it's a pity you can't see there are ongoing launches until you press the button yourself. well, we have the forum of course...

Top Bottom