Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Launch glitch

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
last night I was involved in a lunar launch that had just started its 24 hour window. The game refreshed after I returned from checking the forum on my phone's Safari browser. When it reloaded, it said the launch had failed. I started up another red launch and was able to rejoin the same one with all of my contributed resources still counted, but when I tried to add more it said "Cheaters and time travelers can't reach for the stars." The launch finished up successfully and I've had no issues since, but I'm worried I'm going to get marked as a cheater or time traveler even though I didn't do anything wrong. How long does it usually take before they disable someone's game? Should I be worried?

It was probably just a glitch. Generally when you get the time traveler message the games social functions, launches, gifting etc. stay disabled
until you get it cleared up with GI. I have seen and heard of similar things happening to other players but when it starts working again fairly quickly without contacting GI there should likely be no lasting effect. Not sure this is relevant but when adding more items make sure to let the timer finish and then wait a couple seconds before adding that item again. Twice I had something similar when I was there to click right when the timer finished. I now actually leave launch prep and then reopen it to add more and not had the issue since.

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
last night I was involved in a lunar launch that had just started its 24 hour window. The game refreshed after I returned from checking the forum on my phone's Safari browser. When it reloaded, it said the launch had failed. I started up another red launch and was able to rejoin the same one with all of my contributed resources still counted, but when I tried to add more it said "Cheaters and time travelers can't reach for the stars." The launch finished up successfully and I've had no issues since, but I'm worried I'm going to get marked as a cheater or time traveler even though I didn't do anything wrong. How long does it usually take before they disable someone's game? Should I be worried?
Molly,

I have had exactly the same thing happen a number of times. What I learned is to use logic as follows: Even though the resources show as available to contribute when you get back in (contribute "again" since you did it at the start), don't do so unless it is time. Meaning that in general you are contributing the big three and just do those in a timely manner, ignoring the "availability" of the others. If you click in that way, you won't trigger that message.

Eric

Molly G

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Azwriter12
Molly,

I have had exactly the same thing happen a number of times. What I learned is to use logic as follows: Even though the resources show as available to contribute when you get back in (contribute "again" since you did it at the start), don't do so unless it is time. Meaning that in general you are contributing the big three and just do those in a timely manner, ignoring the "availability" of the others. If you click in that way, you won't trigger that message.

Eric
Thanks, Eric! I believe it was your launch that this happened on! :LOL: I'm happy to join your future launches if you let me know when you start!

Top Bottom