Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Latest Airport Cash offer is x2 instead of x3

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Yes - the "best deal" is now 800 greenies for a cent under a hundred bucks. I was happy to spend 25 bucks a month for 330 greenies - but for sure, I won't be spending any more. Smart move, GI.

P

Dear GI,

May the Russians claim you as part of their Republic once again!
You dont have to post using bad words just because this problem i removed the line that you saying something wrong to Gi .
This forum always clean and i am watching those who trying to post any bad words.
This your first time and please do not repeated again just post your problem and wait for others to reply.

Last edited:
I think third week of each month has 3X offer.
All other week has 2X offer.
I might be wrong but you just need to catch a good sales 😊
You are wrong indeed, and that’s ok, sometimes it‘s tricky to remember all details. 3x cash sale, every other week. And in between, land sale. On special occasions, land sale and 2x cash sale

Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
You are wrong indeed, and that’s ok, sometimes it‘s tricky to remember all details. 3x cash sale, every other week. And in between, land sale. On special occasions, land sale and 2x cash sale
You dont have to post using bad words just because this problem i removed the line that you saying something wrong to Gi .
This forum always clean and i am watching those who trying to post any bad words.
This your first time and please do not repeated again just post your problem and wait for others to reply.

What bad words did I use? All I said was "middle finger." That's merely colorful language for emphasis...nothing any kid couldn't read and understand. If that's considered bad words, what kind of scorn do actual bad words get?? If you want to kick me, go ahead! This is just a website forum for an imaginary fantasy game about unrealistic airplanes--it's not like I'll be banned from anything that has real meaning in life. I expressed an opinion, and I DID NOT USE ANY EXPLETIVES!! If that's too harsh for your ears or eyes, then you have my condolences. I didn't spend 20+ years in a military uniform to have some "admin" keyboard jockey tell me my words are too harsh. My Constitution addresses freedom of speech -- my deepest regrets if yours does not!!

What bad words did I use? All I said was "middle finger." That's merely colorful language for emphasis...nothing any kid couldn't read and understand. If that's considered bad words, what kind of scorn do actual bad words get?? If you want to kick me, go ahead! This is just a website forum for an imaginary fantasy game about unrealistic airplanes--it's not like I'll be banned from anything that has real meaning in life. I expressed an opinion, and I DID NOT USE ANY EXPLETIVES!! If that's too harsh for your ears or eyes, then you have my condolences. I didn't spend 20+ years in a military uniform to have some "admin" keyboard jockey tell me my words are too harsh. My Constitution addresses freedom of speech -- my deepest regrets if yours does not!!
Freedom to speech its ok but what its meaning its wrong so you dont have too.
Everyone read your post understand what you meaning then if i keep it ....... its easy to all members doing the same then i will find someone post F**K word you know this what its mean what do you thing then imagine how many post will use some words with bad meaning.
Dont take this personal and said if you want kick me go a head by the way i received a report about your post thats why i have to deleted.
*I didn't spend 20+ years in a military uniform to have some "admin" keyboard jockey tell me my words are too harsh*
This 20 years should teach you how to talk with others and respect them and follow the rules dont try to make it a joke front the members about me.
If you dont like here then leave i am here respect everyone and i am Moderator watching every single post and i know when someone say something and what its mean.
You said to Gi with Middle finger is it here a place to say that to Gi no way you have the official Gi FB and discord channel then go there and say for them Middle finger for you lets see what the Moderators there say to you.
So please again dont make it personal and have a good day.

Last edited:
why did you quote me? i was replying to @Knightowl, not you
please read the thread attentively, and don’t jump into conclusions

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
All I see is that both expansion is on sale as well as in game currency that are available because GI is spreading Christmas cheer.
Sometimes I see people gripe about the most irrelevant things.
Be happy with their generosity is all I'm saying
I think we all should be grateful for what we have, as there are families right now in the USA and around the world who have nothing, who have lost it all because of the damage mother earth has unleashed on the planet

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Username
BWAU96
Freedom to speech its ok but what its meaning its wrong so you dont have too.
Everyone read your post understand what you meaning then if i keep it ....... its easy to all members doing the same then i will find someone post F**K word you know this what its mean what do you thing then imagine how many post will use some words with bad meaning.
Dont take this personal and said if you want kick me go a head by the way i received a report about your post thats why i have to deleted.
*I didn't spend 20+ years in a military uniform to have some "admin" keyboard jockey tell me my words are too harsh*
This 20 years should teach you how to talk with others and respect them and follow the rules dont try to make it a joke front the members about me.
If you dont like here then leave i am here respect everyone and i am Moderator watching every single post and i know when someone say something and what its mean.
You said to Gi with Middle finger is it here a place to say that to Gi no way you have the official Gi FB and discord channel then go there and say for them Middle finger for you lets see what the Moderators there say to you.
So please again dont make it personal and have a good day.

Been clearing snow drifts for 10 days, and still haven't finished upgrading the buildings. Very clear the pine branches are rigged. Is it OK to use bad words now?

Been clearing snow drifts for 10 days, and still haven't finished upgrading the buildings. Very clear the pine branches are rigged. Is it OK to use bad words now?
The best way to say bad words is to create your private group and dont invite me there;) and say all the bad words in the world Or open a private conversation and invite your friends and say what you want (y)
Yes i believe you 10 days and you did not complete, Its happen with me the same and i didnt completed last year this year i upgrade the buildings to level 3 and used bonuses to help me for the drop.
It is hard event but my target is not the buildings i was flying to complete all stars and i did it finally forget if you want to upgrade the buildings you have to use bonuses but my advice focus to fly this is important need many items from your neighbors to send you.
Still there 4 days and i am sure you will upgrade the buildings (y)(y)(y)(y)
Dont be angry from the game or Gi its not worth to say bad words and it will not change anything just keep going and play.
Good Luck

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I confess, I cheated and bought one Winter's Tale package to get me through the last of upgrading all the buildings and hit level 41. However I did it with 4 days to spare, and like Husam I at least got a bunch of stars out of it.

I also agree with Husam to keep plugging - 4 days is a lot of time left.

Top Bottom