Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Last purchase this weekend

BobbinsPilot

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
209mxmo3
Username
BobbinsPilot
So this weekend, i have decided to stop purchasing greenies to expand my land ( i couldn't resist one final purchase).

I am on level 80 and only have one mission left to do (need one last item from Lagos) and only have the town hall to update at a cost of 3.5 million (currently have 3.2 million)

I will be continuing to play, but concentrating on using all the adventure maps i have accumulated over 2 years and increasing the ranking of my alliance which i am struggling with at the moment and the lack of interaction from other players (apologies if you get booted today).

Happy Monday everyone.

Steveb

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03wjxkl8
Username
Icemansteve
So this weekend, i have decided to stop purchasing greenies to expand my land ( i couldn't resist one final purchase).

I am on level 80 and only have one mission left to do (need one last item from Lagos) and only have the town hall to update at a cost of 3.5 million (currently have 3.2 million)

I will be continuing to play, but concentrating on using all the adventure maps i have accumulated over 2 years and increasing the ranking of my alliance which i am struggling with at the moment and the lack of interaction from other players (apologies if you get booted today).

Happy Monday everyone.
I have the same issue with my alliance, I am trying to get more forum members but seems almost everyone is in an alliance already.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rcztki
Username
Deano Deanii
I stopped purchasing Greenies after I requested from G.I. for my 100 item limit to be removed once I found out there are players that don't have it.

Top Bottom