Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

keeping destinations when quest completed

I don't know if anything can be done regarding the issue of keeping the destinations available to fly to when the quest they have come from has been completed. I feel that this would contribute to more stars being gained by players, also items can still be dropped from these destinations. My reasoning is that a lot of us have still got the ice runway and a couple of sledges, not to mention the presents from some of the bad santa day destinations, all of which cannot be used now. If we were able to keep the destinations open, although the quest would be closed, you would still be able to send the sledges to the destinations and gain more stars and get more items dropped.
Only a thought, but something for the ambassadors to consider putting forward to GI.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I have sleighs and parcels to fly to all destinations, 120 total. But why waste fuel doing so if there is nothing to collect. The quest has gone and the sleighs and runway are now 'extras' that have no gain. I have sold most of my sleighs and kept a few to look the part.
All previous quest destinations went when the next game version came out.
That's evolution.

We have all tried to get info into and out of GI, but nothing happens. Customer service doesn't seem to be related to game development.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I like the current set up of missions. In my opinion it gives more fun to the players and generates more cash for them eventually (both are happy). When I think of it I like the 'time pressure', we all want to finish the mission and hunt for the maximum amount of stars available during the quest. What would the fun be if I could spend decades completing a mission? The part that most of us won't reach that maximum amount, and others do is the competing part of the game! :p

Besides that, during the missions I play more than usual. For a new player this could cause them coming back to the game, getting addicted and maybe buy coins or green cash.

All in all I think it's a fun and clever system. Don't think they will change it, or that we should want to.

I think you misunderstood what I meant, still have the timed quest to get the special building, but when the quest has finished, you can no longer get the special building, but the destinations are still available.

Device
  1. Android
I must say I was peeved when I first missed out on some destinations (like Washington DC). But they brought them back. Christmas is only about 10 months away so the Santa stuff may come back. Doesn't hurt to keep a few sleigh's in the warehouse.

Speaking of which, I wonder if the valentine quest (and merry-go-round collection, and conservatory building) will be coming back in February????

one can only hope (as this is the first quest I missed, this one is really hoping :) )

jimmy21

Top Bottom