Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Kane trade page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the ergonomic chair, did you receive my gift?

Would certainly like another ergonomic chair tomorrow; will return a server rack:) (Let me know if you'd rather have somethign else I can send)

Update Item need:
3 defroster (very important), 1 Packaging Machines(very important), 3 Tv Screens, 1 Controller/Control units, 2 Archive Box, 2 Server Rack, 3 transmitter

I will send anything in return

Can You Really send all items?
Need TVs 3 and Packaging 2
if not Guest Book or Copy machine?
Please any of these!
I have 7 Defrosters already.
If you send me a Defroster will it let me send it back to you.
I appreciate all your gifts thanks for the help

Can You Really send all items?
Need TVs 3 and Packaging 2
if not Guest Book or Copy machine?
Please any of these!
I have 7 Defrosters already.
If you send me a Defroster will it let me send it back to you.
I appreciate all your gifts thanks for the help

TV send. Back send it to me. While I believe that if you can not send, I will get another object instead.

Who sent you defroster?

You are a GOD! Thank you!
I don't have any in your specials needs what do you want me to send you daily?
Backsend done!
Will find out who sends Defroster this round and let you know.

You are a GOD! Thank you!
I don't have any in your specials needs what do you want me to send you daily?
Backsend done!
Will find out who sends Defroster this round and let you know.

Thank you for what the defroster. I need it for my second catering. If you can not any of the item on my list, send items for repair or necessary for flight.

Kane, I am getting the impression, that even in the version 1.31 there are some items that differ between users. You for example can send TV screens, I know someone, who can send defrosters (that you apparently can't send, right?), but probably not TV screens...

Now I need proof for that *g*

Kane, I am getting the impression, that even in the version 1.31 there are some items that differ between users. You for example can send TV screens, I know someone, who can send defrosters (that you apparently can't send, right?), but probably not TV screens...

Now I need proof for that *g*

I can send defrosters. My version is 1.31. You can send defrosters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom