Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Just venting on drop rates for Weekly destinations

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hi everyone,

Suggestions are always welcome, however please let me vent for a little while. I was chasing some Swift stars such as Pattaya because flying 10 of them allows you to pick up the lower stars easily enough. The drop rates for Carpe Diem items was pretty respectable, and I have accumulated 19 Neon Glasses, 13 Smartphone Lenses, and 18 Selfie Sticks. Yes, this is over 250 flights, not I only used bonuses a few times. Even with just one or two it was easy to get over 10 item drops over these runs.

I'm now running 14 Condors against the Dinner Party collection. Even stacking Spy Glass, Dice, Golden Dice and a Sky Captain, I've not gotten a single item drop in over 50 flights.

Does anyone know if the drop rate algorithm is stricter for the higher-level planes / destinations? I'm extrapolating using napkin math because I can squeak in only 2 or 3 flights per day per Condor versus 12 flights a day per airplane using Swifts, but even still it seems the drop rate given how many bonuses are being stacked should be better than I'm experiencing on my Condor flights.

One thing that is certain, I have mad respect for anyone who has completed the Eiffel Tower collection!

Happy holidays everyone. 🎄🤶❄️☃️
👧⛽
-N

Hi everyone,

Suggestions are always welcome, however please let me vent for a little while. I was chasing some Swift stars such as Pattaya because flying 10 of them allows you to pick up the lower stars easily enough. The drop rates for Carpe Diem items was pretty respectable, and I have accumulated 19 Neon Glasses, 13 Smartphone Lenses, and 18 Selfie Sticks. Yes, this is over 250 flights, not I only used bonuses a few times. Even with just one or two it was easy to get over 10 item drops over these runs.

I'm now running 14 Condors against the Dinner Party collection. Even stacking Spy Glass, Dice, Golden Dice and a Sky Captain, I've not gotten a single item drop in over 50 flights.

Does anyone know if the drop rate algorithm is stricter for the higher-level planes / destinations? I'm extrapolating using napkin math because I can squeak in only 2 or 3 flights per day per Condor versus 12 flights a day per airplane using Swifts, but even still it seems the drop rate given how many bonuses are being stacked should be better than I'm experiencing on my Condor flights.

One thing that is certain, I have mad respect for anyone who has completed the Eiffel Tower collection!

👧⛽
-N
It improves after you get past the first level star….. I don’t run bonuses… got 12 drops/595 flights. You’ll have 10 by the time you get to 1000 flights… Try just Sky Captain, but get past the first 250 flights…

Hi everyone,

👧⛽
-N
These crazy collections ....... I don't have the patience.

Top Bottom