Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Just a idea

I get that the world revolves around facebook. But not everyone has it. Any way that the rewards can be done some other way? I'm not getting Facebook for a game

Thanks
Tommy
Unless you're playing on the facebook app, you don't need facebook for anything having to do with AC. If you had facebook, you could link your game to it, thereby letting you have your facebook picture as your game avatar, but other than that, there is absolutely no need for facebook to play AC. There's nothing wrong with the generic avatar, as all windows players can attest. :):):)

The weekly code (which is posted on facebook and (I think) twitter,) is available to everyone and posted in our forum in AC News thread. You don't need facebook for it. What other rewards did you have in mind?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I too have this message that links me to facebook, but imho it's just a nice additional service from GI since you can see the code for the weekly bonus without having to log in to facebook. So with this pop-up, they now notify everyone of a new bonus-code instead of only those who actively are aware of such a weekly bonus :)

Top Bottom