Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Jets to props?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
:giggle: busbyelliot

No, I have a different picture of you on my neighbour's list, that's why I wanted to check I hadn't added someone in error.
As I am on level 35 I have most building so am working on collecting stars and finishing off my collections (example for the Sky Captain bonus)
So as I don't need stacks of stuff, you can send me what you need and I will return, that way you get what you want or pm (personal message me) or put on your signature what you need. That way you don't end up with stuff you don't need and you're not wasting your gifts.

Its really a personal thing, some flyers just use the forum to get what they need, I am cool with that as I just like the buzz from sending my 20 gifts per day and getting
gifts back!! It really matters when there is a quest such as we had over Valentines where we rely on each other to send the pruning shears. (y)

What I suggest, you don't have to do this is add a signature. Scroll up to the top right corner, click on your name and click on your signature. You can add here
what level you are, what you need etc. Each time you write on a forum your signature will be added automatically. I have billsnj to thank as he was a great help when I first joined the forum.

You can become involved as much or as little as you want on the forum. I have enjoyed the game much more since I joined :giggle:

Hope this helps HH :cool:

Device
  1. iPad

No, I have a different picture of you on my neighbour's list, that's why I wanted to check I hadn't added someone in error.
As I am on level 35 I have most building so am working on collecting stars and finishing off my collections (example for the Sky Captain bonus)
So as I don't need stacks of stuff, you can send me what you need and I will return, that way you get what you want or pm (personal message me) or put on your signature what you need. That way you don't end up with stuff you don't need and you're not wasting your gifts.

Its really a personal thing, some flyers just use the forum to get what they need, I am cool with that as I just like the buzz from sending my 20 gifts per day and getting
gifts back!! It really matters when there is a quest such as we had over Valentines where we rely on each other to send the pruning shears. (y)

What I suggest, you don't have to do this is add a signature. Scroll up to the top right corner, click on your name and click on your signature. You can add here
what level you are, what you need etc. Each time you write on a forum your signature will be added automatically. I have billsnj to thank as he was a great help when I first joined the forum.

You can become involved as much or as little as you want on the forum. I have enjoyed the game much more since I joined :giggle:

Ok confused the only friend I have showing level 35 is Pakman so ow do I know which friend u r ??

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Ok confused the only friend I have showing level 35 is Pakman so ow do I know which friend u r ??
busbyelliot

Then I suspect I am showing as a username, with a lower level, this often happens!
How many usernames do you have with no avatar?

For example Pakman I can visit, I can gift, his name is shown about the gift box, but I don't have an avatar/picture.
Gdog I can see his/her avatar I can't visit but I can gift.
I have an username, shown as level 24, I can gift, not visit, no avatar, however I know this is Uncle Mans (I think) so he sends gifts which I return or vice versa.

Does this help? What I can do is gift you something tomorrow when you are on the forum so you can identify me.
If its still an issue then don't worry about deleting me, this issue with usernames is nothing new and its a right pain in the :ROFLMAO:

HH (y)

Device
  1. iPad
busbyelliot

Then I suspect I am showing as a username, with a lower level, this often happens!
How many usernames do you have with no avatar?

For example Pakman I can visit, I can gift, his name is shown about the gift box, but I don't have an avatar/picture.
Gdog I can see his/her avatar I can't visit but I can gift.
I have an username, shown as level 24, I can gift, not visit, no avatar, however I know this is Uncle Mans (I think) so he sends gifts which I return or vice versa.

Does this help? What I can do is gift you something tomorrow when you are on the forum so you can identify me.
If its still an issue then don't worry about deleting me, this issue with usernames is nothing new and its a right pain in the :ROFLMAO:

HH (y)
Hi
I have x3 friends with no username of pictures levels are 16 24 & 30 !

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Happy Helen HH read you threat - and Wow from Novice to Pro - youmust have had a great teacher :) Great job (y) -- Bill --

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Shuna
I've updated. Had jumbo turn to a sleigh, and now can't access neighbours or contact GI support because of 'server error'. No neighbours gifts coming through. Anyone else having the same problem?

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I've updated. Had jumbo turn to a sleigh, and now can't access neighbours or contact GI support because of 'server error'. No neighbours gifts coming through. Anyone else having the same problem?
Shuna

Yeh but it cleared with my last update. I would try to visit neighbours and the game could take several minutes to connect
So you can wait or try to restart your game. It's frustrating I know! ;)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
busbyelliot I've updated and I needed get sleighs! Game seems to be working ok ouch wood but I can only visit certain neighbours I've friend requested you
I have ur list I would be grateful for binoculars ,shampoo,textbook,candies,single malt whiskey n stuff to get my duty free goin! In that order pls thx

Ops... just saw your post today. Accepted.:)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hey thx just need shampoo now to get hotel up &running! Really struggling getting control tower and terminal upgraded need text book stamp and shredder do they really drop from flights ?

Shredder drops from Canary, Singapore & Rio.
Stamp drops from Canary & Rio.
Textbook drops from Malta & Rome.

Or at least that's what the game destinations info are saying. I think they are all giftables. [Edit: shampoo is giftable, doh!] Maybe someone can confirm. Will send you disposable shampoo once the gift button resets.:)

Device
  1. iPad
Shredder drops from Canary, Singapore & Rio.
Stamp drops from Canary & Rio.
Textbook drops from Malta & Rome.

Or at least that's what the game destinations info are saying. I think they are all giftables except for the shampoo. Maybe someone can confirm. Will send you disposable shampoo once the gift button resets.:)
Yep I got that info as well but you know when you've been flying there what seems like 4 weeks !! Still nothing thx for shampoo I will do the same when my gifts reset

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Yep I got that info as well but you know when you've been flying there what seems like 4 weeks !! Still nothing thx for shampoo I will do the same when my gifts reset

Sorry, I edited my post. Shampoo is giftable that's why I can send it to you. What was I thinking? :D

I know what you mean, I've been sending all my jets to Rio non-stop trying to get all the construction items for fuel station update. They are dropping but 'very seldom'.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom