Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Jets to props?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
I just a installed the newest update and ended up 2 planes less ( which shows as 2 planes stuck in my hangars) and all of my jet planes turned to props. I'm sure there are some other issues but I'm so frustrated I don't want to look anymore. This one takes the cake for me.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
S2rkk
I also have jets turned to props and an attack plane. Think I,ll pack the game in as I don't have the time or inclination to start again

Device
  1. iPad
I updated too, before I read these threads, and yes, my planes have been downgraded one level.

But on the plus side, I can now visit Neighbours without the game hanging, and GI have made Treadmill items drop from Neighbour's residential buildings. I can also see most of my Neighbour's names, and visit them, but that may not last.

So if they fix the planes problem, there has been some progress.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I updated, have attack planes that have no destinations.

Have you checked your collections? I have new collections so I guess another update is due to sort that out.
Looks complete opposite to pink valentines quest, this is all boots, helmets, order of cross, veterans museum.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Shuna
I lost a jumbo, a powerful Delta and a Delta in flight.

I can't help feeling slightly disturbed by the new collections - Soviet uniform, attack planes. Whoever is responsible for GI marketing needs their head read.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Whoever is responsible for GI marketing needs their head read.

Just got the results back from the lab - it is empty - just like their head!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the world of "GIS SUCKS"

amazing that we actually praise them when they do the simplest thing like restore a game (which normall backup software should be able to!!!) - but then again with AC there is nothing normal - getting snowballs from egypt sounds like a good idea!!!

Device
  1. iPad
I updated, have attack planes that have no destinations.

Have you checked your collections? I have new collections so I guess another update is due to sort that out.
Looks complete opposite to pink valentines quest, this is all boots, helmets, order of cross, veterans museum.
@ busbyelliot did you sort the issue? Have you any binoculars text book or shampoo? Really struggling for them thx

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@ busbyelliot did you sort the issue? Have you any binoculars text book or shampoo? Really struggling for them thx
busbyelliot

I sold 2 of my attack planes, so have a spare as I guess or am hoping I will need attack aircraft when I next update.
The attack aircraft arrived with the Opera/5 star hotel quest.

I can send only wide angle binoculars, they are blue, obtainable example from flight to Rome? Any help? o_O

Device
  1. iPad
busbyelliot

I sold 2 of my attack planes, so have a spare as I guess or am hoping I will need attack aircraft when I next update.
The attack aircraft arrived with the Opera/5 star hotel quest.

I can send only wide angle binoculars, they are blue, obtainable example from flight to Rome? Any help? o_O
Yep would b good pls I tried to friend u but it says I have wrong code

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I've been following this as I am not updating till GI sort this out. Well apparently, now the update gives you sleighs instead of planes. :ROFLMAO:

Device
  1. iPad
I've been following this as I am not updating till GI sort this out. Well apparently, now the update gives you sleighs instead of planes. :ROFLMAO:
busbyelliot I've updated and I needed get sleighs! Game seems to be working ok ouch wood but I can only visit certain neighbours I've friend requested you
I have ur list I would be grateful for binoculars ,shampoo,textbook,candies,single malt whiskey n stuff to get my duty free goin! In that order pls thx

Device
  1. iPad
Yep that's me lol I always send gifts to everyone of my friends keeping it @ 20 think that's my fb picture u must b seeing still need binoculars text book shampoo did u get a gift back ?

Device
  1. iPad
Ok will it b the same picture as this forum ? Is that how it works send your neighbours wot u need ?sorry new 2 this trading n neighbours thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom