Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Jets to props?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hey thx just need shampoo now to get hotel up &running! Really struggling getting control tower and terminal upgraded need text book stamp and shredder do they really drop from flights ?

Sent you disposable shampoo. Please let me know if you received it.*fingers crossed*

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
No! ,! If I remember rightly I received oil all the avatars (pictures)changed again not sure who is who ! Really frustrating!
busbyelliot

I returned your fuel supply, hope this works for you, send me what you need, then I can return, doesn't matter
If you can't identify me, I can identify you, however so many of my gifts are received as from username.

I can let you know daily when I return if this helps you to ID other neighbours by process of illumination!

;)

Device
  1. iPad
busbyelliot

I returned your fuel supply, hope this works for you, send me what you need, then I can return, doesn't matter
If you can't identify me, I can identify you, however so many of my gifts are received as from username.

I can let you know daily when I return if this helps you to ID other neighbours by process of illumination!

;)
Will do I'm taking your tip n doing that with all my friends ! Thx

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Most Quest items don't cross the platform, most others do. Catering facility items also don't cross (defroster etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom