Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Jersey Air - Looking for 1 New Member - Repost

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qxr4nq
Username
Jay
We're a relatively new alliance. In the first two weeks we averaged about 75k passengers with 3 regular members and one sporadic flyer. We're looking for a new addition that can put in at least 20k a week. Trying to make the slow steady climb to a position that matters!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qxr4nq
Username
Jay
We now have another open slot. We ran just shy of 100k passengers last week and cracked the top 575. I know that doesn't mean much but we can start to make a push with a new pilot thats currently pulling in about 25k and making steady progress forward.

Shoot me a private message if you're interested.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
We now have another open slot. We ran just shy of 100k passengers last week and cracked the top 575. I know that doesn't mean much but we can start to make a push with a new pilot thats currently pulling in about 25k and making steady progress forward.

Shoot me a private message if you're interested.
What? 100k and not even top 500? :eek: Man, it sure is getting hard to fly alliances. First time we flew top 100 was with just under 200k :confused:...

I wish you all the luck and patience to achieve your goals! (y)

Top Bottom