Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch I've started my second blue launch now

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Would love to help, but I'm still orbital until this evening. I can't wait to get some QL's. This 24 hour wait is now becoming a pain in my sideo_O

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Would love to help, but I'm still orbital until this evening. I can't wait to get some QL's. This 24 hour wait is now becoming a pain in my sideo_O

Sorry for the misleading title, I just corrected it. I didn't realize I had clicked on QL and I don't have one yet, so I can't add it. Maybe we're still waiting for someone to join in the evening, then you're more than welcome. :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Sorry for the misleading title, I just corrected it. I didn't realize I had clicked on QL and I don't have one yet, so I can't add it. Maybe we're still waiting for someone to join in the evening, then you're more than welcome. :)

Ok I'll check back in the evening. Wasnt expecting you to launch blue so soon. Thought you would keep focusing on red for a while

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Ok I'll check back in the evening. Wasnt expecting you to launch blue so soon. Thought you would keep focusing on red for a while

Thanks, it just launched.
I had to buy a slice of land anyway to move on with my plans and since I saw others offering blue launches as well and my mc is still not at level 3, I built a blue one sooner than planned. Now I'm saving to buy land to build all the Brasilian houses since they'll come handy to get more passengers when I need them after buying a new plane when I could upgrade my tower.

Thanks to all who helped with my second blue launch. Looking forward to joining your launches as well.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Thanks, it just launched.
I had to buy a slice of land anyway to move on with my plans and since I saw others offering blue launches as well and my mc is still not at level 3, I built a blue one sooner than planned. Now I'm saving to buy land to build all the Brasilian houses since they'll come handy to get more passengers when I need them after buying a new plane when I could upgrade my tower.

Thanks to all who helped with my second blue launch. Looking forward to joining your launches as well.

Ok glad you got a launch. Hoping you get a green pad soon too. Working on the space maps there, so will be doing a couple launches this week. As for the brazilian houses, im only keeping one or two villas once the event is done. They aren't the best generators of passengers so I wouldnt waste too much space on them.

Top Bottom