Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Issue with in-game support

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
Hi all,

Not sure whether to laugh or to cry.
I have an issue with my main game that started more than two weeks ago. GI have credited the gold subscription to the support account instead of the main account.
The in-game support has been useless, with only messages of apologies and empty promises.
I have raised tickets on their website twice now, to find them closed without solution.
Not sure what to do next. Not having the subscription where I want it has a negative impact on my game and frankly I am getting annoyed.

Have other people made similar experiences with no real time support?

I have already left bad feedback in the IOS app store. Twitter and Facebook next?

Thanks for some thoughts fellow gamers

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi all,

Not sure whether to laugh or to cry.
I have an issue with my main game that started more than two weeks ago. GI have credited the gold subscription to the support account instead of the main account.
The in-game support has been useless, with only messages of apologies and empty promises.
I have raised tickets on their website twice now, to find them closed without solution.
Not sure what to do next. Not having the subscription where I want it has a negative impact on my game and frankly I am getting annoyed.

Have other people made similar experiences with no real time support?

I have already left bad feedback in the IOS app store. Twitter and Facebook next?

Thanks for some thoughts fellow gamers
If support are being useless, I’d go through the App Store for a refund.
If you are in the EU, you can cancel a subscription within 14 days and have a full refund. But I’d explain the situation to the App Store, and show the messages with support - you should get a full refund then try again?
You will need to make sure your game centre ID is not linked to both accounts.

Martin L.

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03uw7nw18
Username
Martin L.
Thanks Mike for the feedback,.
14 days have sadly passed by now. I am also not using game centre.
The only problem is that both games are linked to the same apple id, but this has not cuased issues yet when making purchases like the upgrade in the previous event.
Let's see how long this takes.

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Thanks Mike for the feedback,.
14 days have sadly passed by now. I am also not using game centre.
The only problem is that both games are linked to the same apple id, but this has not cuased issues yet when making purchases like the upgrade in the previous event.
Let's see how long this takes.
That´s the problem. You cannot have multiple games linked to the same apple id I´m afraid :(

That´s the problem. You cannot have multiple games linked to the same apple id I´m afraid :(
Yep, sooner or later that causes troubles. Mostly with purchases as far as I know (Know several cases with same issues with Gold Sub, you’re not the first @Martin L. ) 🙁

Top Bottom