Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Rigottnik, Thanks for the info and the tip!

Vangees, I added both of your accounts cause I didn't know which one to add haha.
Are you able to send me the tv-panel?

thx
I've accepted and sent you a tv-panel, let me know if you got it. Please don't send a gift back to my android account, please send it to my iPad if you're thinking about sending me a gift. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Hi all,

So no X-mas tree for me. 2 items short and time ran out. Oh well, back to normal game.

Now my goal is to upgrade my repair shop to allow me to fly jumbos. For that I still need 3 tv-panels. Can someone help me? Otherwise deicers and caterings are helpful.

And if someone can still send me BRIGHT Lanterns. I need 3 to get rid of those white ghosts from halloween mission.

aartoo
I sent a a bright lantern from my iPad game hopefully you get it :), if you add my android game using my friend code, a4d2dws I can send you the tv panels :)

Device
  1. iPhone
I've accepted and sent you a tv-panel, let me know if you got it. Please don't send a gift back to my android account, please send it to my iPad if you're thinking about sending me a gift. :)
Got it! Thank you very much. Still need one more, so it would be great if you can send me another one tomorrow.
Sent you a landing lamp to your iPad game from my iPhone game. (Good that you have an in game avatar so I could recognize you because you show up as "username" and lvl 15 indeed.)

I also added your iPad game to my iPad game (JesperP).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Got it! Thank you very much. Still need one more, so it would be great if you can send me another one tomorrow.
Sent you a landing lamp to your iPad game from my iPhone game. (Good that you have an in game avatar so I could recognize you because you show up as "username" and lvl 15 indeed.)

I also added your iPad game to my iPad game (JesperP).
Thanks! I just sent you another tv panel, let me know if you need anything else :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Thanks! I just sent you another tv panel, let me know if you need anything else :)
Nice! Completed my repair base lvl 5 so now I can finally repair that jumbo jet that has been broken down and useless for weeks. Thx!

I guess not, but are you able to send disposable shampoo? :)
Will send you some more landing lamps. Let me know if you need anything else.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Vangees: I added your other game. Please add me. I could use some help with the TV-panels.

Thank you all who sent me Bright Lanterns. Now I got enough of those.

So now I am trying to upgrade my repair shop... And to get some more land.

I could use those TV-panels (3), deicers and duty free items to get some coins.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hi All,

Sent you some stuff. Hope it is helpful.

Vangees: Thanks for the TV-panels! How can you send 3 at one time? I wish I could do that. Do you need anything for that Vangees-gifts game?

So now I need coins to expand. This means I need Catering, Flight Items and Duty Free Items. I'll update my signature to tell you the preference.

Thanks again.

aartoo

Device
  1. iPhone
My girlfriend plays on iPhone as well and she just got disposable shampoo. I thought you can only get that with greens?! She wasn't exactly sure about the destination the drop was from. It was Rio or Canary Islands. Is there one of you who had disposable shampoo from a flight drop as well?

Her game says it drops from Cyprus and New York, where my game doesn't give any destinations at all. I find this very strange. She plays on a 4S, while mine is an iPhone 4, but that can't make the difference right?!

Device
  1. iPhone
There is a period of time when the hotel items drop from flights from cyprus, but it doesn´t last long. Usually it is combined with a event (like the soccer-event)
You can see on her phone on the destination screen which items a flight drops by pressing the (i), I guess you already know :rolleyes:. There you should see which destinations drop the shampoo.

Device
  1. iPhone
Rabblerouser, what does it say?
In my own case the game won't let me add my iPhone game to my iPad game and vice versa. It says that this promo code isn't valid. It's a bug I guess. As far as I know others have no issues adding me.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mcmanda
Username
Mcmanda
Happy New Year, everyone!

I'm dense and forgot it was a monthly thread, so I've been checking the December thread and kept wondering why it died. Yeah.

Anyway, I'm having the same problem with my ice runway - everything else sold just fine, but despite having no sleighs out flying, I can't sell the ice runway. The only thing I can think of to try is to wait until the morning (when all my flights are in) and try then. Maybe GI has it flagged as "in use" for any flights out. If that's not the issue, I hope GI fixes it. I don't need it now, but I'd like the space back eventually.

It's nice to not have the (never ending) Christmas event hanging over my head. I'm upgrading my duty free shop (eh, it was only 3000 coins) and my fuel station, so lots of regular items are useful to me again!

JesperJ - I had the same thing with the disposable shampoo. I got one to drop, but it turns out it's like Rigottnik explained - it's tied to a mission. If she can, I'd collect disposable shampoos before completing the mission so she doesn't have to spend green on them later. (I think it's a mission tied to the soccer coach.)

Vangees - a heads up, I added you and your -Gifts account. :)

Thanks for all the gifts!

Thanks for the gifts! I've got a 2nd catering service now and only need 3 tv-panels to build the repair base lvl 5. mcmanda: I've tried to remove the ice runway when all my airplanes were on the ground, didn't work, so I'll just hope GI fixes this with the next update.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
Hello! Just wondering Vangees if you could please send me some tv panels also? I added your other friend code if that helps.
Would be a great help though as I am sure that my new jumbo will be breaking down in no time! :D

Also just wanted to say to EVERYONE that I really appreciate the gifts and am sooooo sorry for not returning for the past week. We went away right after Christmas so it was kinda crazy around here and I never even had the chance to let you all know.

IS it true that (unless I use A LOT of green dollars) I can not get my skating rink now? Silly thing is that I bought that Santa chest right before the holidays so I could send some sleigh flights and never got to use them at all! :( Oh well.

Have just updated my signature! HAPPY 2013 to you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom