Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPhone Trading Thread for April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi all! A new month with a new thread.

To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved into having a monthly trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. iPhone
Hi guys,

First I would like to thank everyone for sending gifts!

Secondly I would like to ask if everyone could send me navigation modules. I am about to finish the quest, but I just need one more item from Montréal.

Thanks!

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
Hi iOS neighbours :) Today I'm sending my gifts as follows:
Pakman - fuel 3
Ianda11 - deicer
Steve - deicer
GamingSwiftie (2) - optical system
Arne - catering
wwo55 iphone + ipad optical systems. Володя, напиши в подписи, что можешь слать и что нужно. Так будет проще тебе подарки отправлять :)
JesperJ - optical system
Alibear99 - solar cell returned, & I'm not sure what you need now
Neil ellor - beacon
greensmith (huff2) - add radar planned, but sent by mistake something else. Sorry! will correct next time
Deetee04 - optical system just sent in return, your sig is quite old & I'm not sure what you need now
mv_airport - optical system just sent in return, your sig is quite old & I'm not sure what you need now

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Alibear99
I updated my needs! THANKS S3RsG4 (and everyone else who has sent me stuff as of late) for all your help!
Very appreciated! :)

Hi iOS neighbours :) Today I'm sending my gifts as follows:
Pakman - fuel 3
Ianda11 - deicer
Steve - deicer
GamingSwiftie (2) - optical system
Arne - catering
wwo55 iphone + ipad optical systems. Володя, напиши в подписи, что можешь слать и что нужно. Так будет проще тебе подарки отправлять :)
JesperJ - optical system
Alibear99 - solar cell returned, & I'm not sure what you need now
Neil ellor - beacon
greensmith (huff2) - add radar planned, but sent by mistake something else. Sorry! will correct next time
Deetee04 - optical system just sent in return, your sig is quite old & I'm not sure what you need now
mv_airport - optical system just sent in return, your sig is quite old & I'm not sure what you need now

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, updated my signature for the new Space Mission - any help on those Spaceship Launch Console much appreciated!! :)
Thanks though everyone for the de-icer (drop rate of TV screens is awful, so far 36 flights and no TV screens!) and the Oscillating Beacons (2 defrosters away from FC #3 but currently now using my Delta's to fly to North Observatory).

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Signature updated... (y)
SMIBA just sent you an Optical System, hope it helps. I can keep sending over the next few days till you have all four but if you get the four you need earlier let me know as I can also send you Grinding Machines!

S3R3G4 sent your S3R3G4 game a Bath Towel and your SEREG4 game a Landing Lamp, does the Bath Towel cross platforms ok

GamingSwiftie sent you as per my message. If you can send back 2 x the Communication Antenna that would be awesome.

Cheers,
Steve.

S3R3G4

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apc8iru
Username
S3R3G4
SMIBA just sent you an Optical System, hope it helps. I can keep sending over the next few days till you have all four but if you get the four you need earlier let me know as I can also send you Grinding Machines!

S3R3G4 sent your S3R3G4 game a Bath Towel and your SEREG4 game a Landing Lamp, does the Bath Towel cross platforms ok

GamingSwiftie sent you as per my message. If you can send back 2 x the Communication Antenna that would be awesome.

Cheers,
Steve.
Thank you! Unfortunately towel didn't arrive. I think hotel items don't cross platforms

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
SMIBA

Cheers,
Steve.

I need 3 more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom