Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Ipad question

SASgold

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
035wwj2gl
Username
SASgold
Short answer: As long as the game doesn't crash on you, yes, it's saved automatically.

Long answer: It does, yes. I suspect this is persisted (saved to "disk") whenever the app is shut down. It's also saved and probably synced to the cloud (your game center account, I guess) occasionally during gameplay, maybe it can be forced by visiting neighbours - it's a little bit unclear. However, if the game crashes (as it did rather often on my old 1st gen iPad Air) you might lose some progress since the last save. This can be rather infuriating when combined with the online parts of the game (gifts, drops from events) where you first "lose" a gift server-side when accepting it, and then losing the resulting item when the game crashed before it was saved. Gift is gone, item is gone. That said, I've had no crashes since I upgraded to a 3rd gen (2019) iPad Air - but that coincided with the 7.7 update so the update could've been the reason as well.

Top Bottom