Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Sophie: Today I didn't recieve a gift from you (unless your name has also changed into username, but I don't think so). But I think yesterday or sunday I've two items from you in my list (an ergonomic chair and a defroster). So it seems that I have the same problem as Paddy2307, who also didn't recieved the gift from you, maybe there is a problem in general at the moment between both devices.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
well this is a disaster.. I don't know if this as happened yo any one...

but my game has reset and i have to star over..

im in shock any thoughts people?? because this is not good, as i have spend alot of time getting to where i was for it just to... start over?!??!

Device
  1. iPad
I still have only limited names again today. Mostly username. I sent out my gifts, but I had two username neighbors that I wasn't able to send a gift to today, as I have reached my limit of 20. I will make sure that those are the first two gifts I send out tomorrow. I wish I was able to apologize to the two of you directly, but I don't have your names. Thank you everyone for the gifts. I wish I was able to offer specialized gifts, but with only usernames, it is really difficult.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad

im in shock any thoughts people?? because this is not good, as i have spend alot of time getting to where i was for it just to... start over?!??!
I'm not sure whether you have a back up on your iPad. There is a setting that you can have your data and all games backed up on iCloud. Under your settings on your pad, go to iCloud. See whether your back up is turned on. You may be able to restore your last game backup, which is done once a day. I wish you good luck.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11

So sorry to hear that. If it was me I think the ipad would have taken off like one of them planes!! :mad:
I hope you can get your game back. Good luck....

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
dr_fly it happened to me, I had backed up but couldn't get my data back, you could try seeing if you can start the game from the games centre, but you might have to delete it first or it may copy your current game, not sure! GI weren't that helpful in trying to resolve it for me so I had to start again from scratch I was at level 31 at the time. If you had made any in app purchases they will credit you again with the same coins or notes you do need proof.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
No idea, what i did. I got an email so i flicked to it... came back to the game and i got was lets show you how to play your new game.... GGGRRRR. Evan looking at the game center, my achievements are down to a big fat ZERO

@IFLY, just checked my back up options, there was a backup taken this morning. unfortunately this machine is at work. so first thing tomorrow morning ill do a restore thanks for the idea!

sorry "user names" no gifts tonight.

going to be a turbulent sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom