Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Really struggling on the airship quest, all drops from planes seem to have dried up, & using the last crystal ball didn't generate any fuel...
Could really use channel bar, rope block & handling wire from you guys, can gift sandbags in return.
Thanks for all gifts received...no thanks to GI!

Gdog - I sent some Handling Wire your way. Let me know if you need more and I will send again on the refresh

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I'm also struggling with drops for the airship. I've been sending out the handling line in hope that i get it returned, but it hasn't happened. I also need 3x rope block and a channel bar please..... if you can find me! ;)

Device
  1. iPad
I'm also struggling with drops for the airship. I've been sending out the handling line in hope that i get it returned, but it hasn't happened. I also need 3x rope block and a channel bar please..... if you can find me! ;)

Ianda11 - I've tried to find you in my list of usernames but no luck. I'm pretty sure we are still neighbors...does your airport still look like your avatar and you are still level 32? If so, I will go back and look again.

Also, can you see me as your neighbor? If not, please try to add me and i will help. if you can and still have gifts to give, send one my way and i can reciprocate. I still have a few to give out today

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Magneto Yep, I'm sure we're neighbours. I've got a feeling that my user level hasn't changed since the username problem came about, so you've probably got me as level 26 or thereabouts. Airport is still the same as my avatar.

Edit: I've levelled up so now level 33.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
lfcawc Thanks for the sandbag, I can send you a rope block tomorrow in return when my gifts refresh.
I've just had an interesting drop, from one of my returning flights from Rio a security camera dropped and I found out this is a new item in the list for this destinations. But the really interesting thing is that this item is needed for a Level 2 Duty Free Shop what I've found out here in the forum, a building that isn't available at the moment for the iPad but on Android. It could be that this will be the next missing building in our version that we get compared to the Android version after we've got now the Airship dock, too. All other special items that are needed for building and upgrading the Duty Free Shop aren't in the lists of the flights where they can be found on android, so it seems that GI had mistakenly put it in in this version, but lets see what happens with the next update ;)
I'm still in need of all items required for building the Airship dock, so it will be great if you could send some to me :) Thanks in advance!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Gdog I found you on my list (as username, though) and sent you a channel bar.

I've sent navigation module to Pakman, landing lamp for lfcawc, deicer for Daddy Boo, spare propeller for Aero (if he still plays the IPad-version) + some stuff for players not active here or just are shows as username.

I can really use some rope blocks.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Mursrattee
Mursrattee,
Is this your user name or your neighbor name? For example, my user name is Greensmith and my neighbor name is Waverly huff.
I added Mursrattee as a neighbor but have no idea if it went through. If you accept my invitation I can send you some of the items you need ... as can other friends on this forum.
To find your neighbor name, touch the social icon at the bottom, then the neighbor icon, then the profile icon. Your neighbor name is there in black type on a white background.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Mursrattee is my username (ipad) and yes your invite came through. Sent to you a deicer. Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Mursrattee,
I got a Deicer but it was from Username. I couldn't return it so I probably already sent you a gift today. Welcome to the Game Insight Username Challenge!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hey all... getting ready to update (finally). I have the aerosols I needed (read that the update messed with the drops)...
I need to finish out and get 3 more Leyden Jars to finish this thing off....

Hopefully I don't lose too many of you in the update! Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom