Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
My total haul from last nights visits to neighbours was 9 lanterns, which yielded just one star dust. I spent the last of my greens on a Santa's Chest, but then the drop rate from my elves suddenly improved and I got 4 stardust plus stuff for another sleigh when using the first 10 or so purchased lanterns. It was as if the game knew which were freebie lanterns and which had been purchased ;)

Some username sent me some duty free but I accidentally double tapped when collecting it. As I had already sent out all gifts, that has now disappeared and I don't know who it was so can't reciprocate tonight. Sorry :(

Device
  1. iPad
I am still plugging away at the Xmas challenge but am also working on the duty free shop. Can anyone provide security cameras or glass display cases? I need one of each to complete my upgrade to level 2.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I got my android game back up and running for those that want some defrosters and transmitters, please add my friend code: aacyl9w. jgottlieb add me so I can help you :)
Vangees - re this thread gifting Defroster from Android to Ipad - yesterday I connected with an Android user (Username Kitty - Code qbs2hn) - when we became Neighbors her name became KittySelOilAnt and changed after she sent me a Gift to KittyLantern. My point - she agreed to send me a Defroster but I recieved Fuel. Another Android player added a message/Comment to the thread that Android or Ipad cannot exchange "Unique Items". I would like to know if your exchange between Andriod and Ipad was a sucess (re Defrosters) ??? Thanks -- Bill -- PS I know I can send Spare Props and Fuel Hose to Android - I do this everyday.

Device
  1. iPad
Dee140157 - Have checked all weekend for you - nothing has appeared. Noticed that the number of Usernames in my Add or waiting list has been zero all weekend. And I'm down to just 2 Usernames in my neighbors list which number 30 at the moment. I'm going to watch for you - Bill
I tried adding you again but got promo code error this time. I guess because I tried before. You may be in the list of usernames, but until I can see I will not know. Ah we'll, we will just have to be friends on the forum. Real life is too messy to really worry about a game!

Can anyone help with the grey transmitters. I thought I had enough for my tower, but I had 3 of the red transmitters. (Confusing). So I still need 2 grey ones if they can be gifted please.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I tried adding you again but got promo code error this time. I guess because I tried before. You may be in the list of usernames, but until I can see I will not know. Ah we'll, we will just have to be friends on the forum. Real life is too messy to really worry about a game!

Can anyone help with the grey transmitters. I thought I had enough for my tower, but I had 3 of the red transmitters. (Confusing). So I still need 2 grey ones if they can be gifted please.
Dee140157 - I believe that we havebecome Neighbors - I see your Avatar in my Neighbors list - USERNAME LVL 28 - whenI check out the CITY - I see 2runways lvl 3 & 4 - 6 hangers 2 blue, 2red, 1 green,1 orange - 1 Movie 1 Car Dealer - 1 GREEN apt building -- Is this you ???? If so - I sent u a Lantern last nite Approx 8PM EST -- Bill -- PS - I checked nd can gift the Powerful Radio Transmitter - Spare Wire etc are also available

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Vangees,
Yes, I got the Altimeter. Thanks. Sorry I can't reciprocate.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)
Thank I got a gyroscope from you, don't worry about sending me gifts I'm not playing the game just sending gifts out to those who need items until GI shuts me down again and I start another game back up to continue to help :sneaky:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username

If you add my android game I can send you the gray transmitters :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees - re this thread gifting Defroster from Android to Ipad - yesterday I connected with an Android user (Username Kitty - Code qbs2hn) - when we became Neighbors her name became KittySelOilAnt and changed after she sent me a Gift to KittyLantern. My point - she agreed to send me a Defroster but I recieved Fuel. Another Android player added a message/Comment to the thread that Android or Ipad cannot exchange "Unique Items". I would like to know if your exchange between Andriod and Ipad was a sucess (re Defrosters) ??? Thanks -- Bill -- PS I know I can send Spare Props and Fuel Hose to Android - I do this everyday.
Ah that would have been my cousin Sophie, she's correct...Current version players can't send defroster to iPad or iPhone players, not sure why it's blocked or they change over to fuel but that's the way GI has it set up. I as well as my cousin Sophie have a different version of the game that allows us to send defrosters, transmitters, stamps etc etc to iPad and iPhone players without them getting blocked at the moment. This older version doesn't allow me at add iPad players but iPad players can add me using my friend code aacyl9w. If you want to add me so I can send you the defrosters you're looking for I can help you with that. Hope this isn't too confusing...

Device
  1. iPad
Vangees I have added your new android version. Does this mean the old Vangees-gifts is a friend I can delete? Transmitters would be great. I only need 2 at the moment.

billsnj I think you must be seeing an old airport as I am now level 35. However if you can see the duck avatar then it is definitely me. It is a photo of some of the ducks in the middle of the avatar on here. So good news we are neighbours. I don't think the powerful transmitter is the same as the grey transmitter which looks like a grey Walkie talkie so can you still send lanterns instead please?

Everyone else please more lanterns. I want to fly those pesky sleighs. The rest I sell for 200 coins!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees I have added your new android version. Does this mean the old Vangees-gifts is a friend I can delete? Transmitters would be great. I only need 2 at the moment.

billsnj I think you must be seeing an old airport as I am now level 35. However if you can see the duck avatar then it is definitely me. It is a photo of some of the ducks in the middle of the avatar on here. So good news we are neighbours. I don't think the powerful transmitter is the same as the grey transmitter which looks like a grey Walkie talkie so can you still send lanterns instead please?

Everyone else please more lanterns. I want to fly those pesky sleighs. The rest I sell for 200 coins!
Yes I can't send gifts from that game anymore :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello
I run this game on ipad as well
user name : Nick 12345678910
I need hotel things : shampo & bath towel
I can send : do not dist sign