Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for all the gifts. I now have 5 hangers and sleighs so don't need any more hanger gifts thanks, (i.e red paint, sleigh oil, heaters), as you can only have 6 hangers. Please send me old lanterns though as these are still useful. I have pretty much been constantly flying 5 sleighs every hour to the Xmas destinations for a few days and can report the drop rates are pretty poor. Hope you all have more luck dropping items if you visit my airport and click on my Xmas buildings (see signature below).

@blah - tried to send you a friend request but got a promo code error.
Scoob1964 - sankukia - ditto.
bubbajed5711 - also got a promo code error when adding you but you android friend code was ok.

Pakman
Pakman
When my gifts reset I will continue to send old lanterns. Sorry, I really didn't know what to send as you had mentioned at the time that you only needed sleigh covers and as I didn't have those to send So I reverted to our old exchange.

I'm also working on my flights to build up stars. The drop rate is very poor. While I haven't counted, I must have flown to Lapland well over 100 times.

While I have no rush at all to complete this challenge, the drop rate for the cold weather collection is the only thing that it quite good. I think I have completed five cold weather collections so far. I won't collect until the end of the month as I want the challenge to continue.

I Fly

Busy day today, so incoming gifts were regifted back. For the slew of red paint, thanks! I'm finally "sleigh riding"!

@mguals: Add request sent.
Dee140157: Add request sent (no notification back on success nor failure...)
@vtlax: Add request sent.
Pakman: Still can't get you added (no notification back on success nor failure...)
@waverly huff: Cant' get you added either (no notification back on success nor failure...)

Cyprus is annoying unforthcoming with drops. I'll be sending lanterns/returning items unless otherwise asked.

Elves haven't been very helpful... Hoping drops are better and more lanterns are shared among us.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just had all names back until I visited someone. So I've sent what I can and I've also culled any inactive players. I did notice that there are some neighbours missing.... sgabor, Gdog and Scoob1964. I'll try and add you now, along with mgauls.
Added you Ianda11, and sent "old Lantern" to you.
Immediatelly after that, you are just one of "username" again... o_O

btw: today i visited 7 neighbours (that is max for me for one day) and all i got from Elfs, is 13 old lanterns and 2 Wooden Sleight. Wierd... :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Vangees I see a cartoon plane avatar in game and assumed that was you. It show your level is 15 though, so clearly the game server I see is old.
Wow thanks! I created a fake Facebook account and linked it to the game I think it will work in being able to identify each other.

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi to all,
names were back today twice for a short time, so I send old lanterns to jgottlieb Pakman lfcawc Evilqueen Cioli Magneto Shamrock must_dash Arne greensmith 144Vaux I Fly Ianda11 Dee140157 Scoob1964 onehyy Charles Prince and some more (sorry, I don't remember all with names gone now again). An interesting thing is that I could see now even without usernames and the wrong level the current Airports of my neighbours with the ice runways and ice buildings when I visit them. Lets hope this is the first sign of a cooming soon fix of the whole username problem.
Please return Old Lanterns or send them to me :)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I could really use objects for level 2 duty-free shop: POS-terminals, security cameras, anti-theft Gates and glass display shops - along with sleigh covers.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
I have found that if I wait long enough I usually get neighbours names back once a day since this upgrade. I have sent out gifts to neighbours from here, hopefully you get what you need. I have not even completed one Christmas sleigh hangar yet so still looking for red paint and sleigh covers also old lanterns.
Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Just out of curiosity...my in game avatar is a red airplane wondering if anyone can see it, like I can see Charles Prince picture on his. Please let me know. Thanks :)

Vangees, I can see your red plane instead of the standard passport photo avatar, but I also see you as lvl 15. So glad to hear that you can see something other than the standard avatar for me. I spent ages trying to link AC with my gaming Facebook page (like you, I have a gaming page to keep all the spurious posts off my proper page!). I put the CP initials on runway as the main photo for a while, but then reverted to the original mug shot. Which do you see? As I'm most definitely female, I hope it is the runway pic, otherwise I need to change my mug shot!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Vangees, I can see your red plane instead of the standard passport photo avatar, but I also see you as lvl 15. So glad to hear that you can see something other than the standard avatar for me. I spent ages trying to link AC with my gaming Facebook page (like you, I have a gaming page to keep all the spurious posts off my proper page!). I put the CP initials on runway as the main photo for a while, but then reverted to the original mug shot. Which do you see? As I'm most definitely female, I hope it is the runway pic, otherwise I need to change my mug shot!!!!
So sorry Charles Prince I let myself be guided by the name and not your picture. At the moment I can see a picture of you (I suppose) glad I can exchange gifts with someone who I automatically know who it is :). I notice that my level showing up is level 15 and I'm not sure why because I'm definitely on level 23...

Device
  1. iPad
I definitely need to do a cull next time I get names. However in the meanwhile jgottlieb I assumed the only username in the few requests I had was you, so accepted you. But then realised it might not have been as I see your game name is blah, so may have deleted you instead. No idea who I accepted. So I have sent you a request instead.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
I have sent a ticket to GI about neighbours being randomly deleted from the game, I have given my username and a few names I know to have disappeared, in the hope they can add us back, I will update you as I hear anything, if anyone else was to send in a ticket on the same subject, it might be taken more serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom