Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaa, can you send me the binoculars next time?

Sorry, ok! That's why i usually ask several times for gift demanding :) When a person sends me landing lamp, transmitter or passengers, i don't know (or don't remember) what to send back

You can add 'berezki', he also has binoculars, i'll tell him that you need binocs. After adding him, write here and i'll ask him.

Sorry, ok! That's why i usually ask several times for gift demanding :) When a person sends me landing lamp, transmitter or passengers, i don't know (or don't remember) what to send back

You can add 'berezki', he also has binoculars, i'll tell him that you need binocs. After adding him, write here and i'll ask him.
it's ok...
i have added berezki

thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Hi moni87
I tried to add you but it said invalid. Please add me instead. I don't need goggles but if you send them to me I will reply to give them back :) this is because they are not in my send list. Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom