Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for 24th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
PatrickMast,
I already sent you a gift this AM (shredder) so I will send you Hull Parts tomorrow. You can send me a Server Rack!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

- Debsh: I send you an Additional Radar, can you please send me a Packaging Machine?
- David Crossley: I send you a Textbook, please check my signature how you can help me in return?
- BamBam: I send you a Fuel Supply, can you please send me a Stapler?
- Sgt Pepper: I send you a Server Rack, please check my signature how you can help me in return?
- Panda Princess: I send you a Smoke Detector, can you please send it back?
- Waverly huff: Can you please send me a Hull Parts and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Anthonyp: Can you please send me an Archive Box and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Kaa: Can you please send me a Packaging Machine and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Jonnycash: Can you please send me a Lining Plate and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?

Thank you Patrick. Much appreciated. I sent back what I had that was on your list.

Dear mkuoie86, you are welcome to the flight catering. I try to notice what level people are on (if below me or similar to me) and send something I know I needed. I will send you the archive box for the next couple of days. I do still need a few spare wires as I only have 1 delta plane so far and need to finish a few flights before switching more over.

I have a question for anyone who knows - are the stars linked to completed tasks on the left? Sometimes I complete a task and get a star and sometimes I don't. Is there a way to increase as I need a couple of stars to open a couple of flight routes. Thanks Debbie

Hi, Debbie:

Thanks a lot.

For the stars, the stamp on the left shows how many stars you got for that destination. When you click, it shows how many flights you have done for the next star, so you could calculate how many is left before you got another star.

In the beginning, I fly randomly. Now I could make a better plan to get the stars in a managed way.

Stuck for an Avocado from Bali since the beginning of the game.
And now stuck with Fuel Station and Flight School for the past 2 days.
The game progressed so fast initially and now it is a snail's pace.

@Bambam- Can u send me a Stapler please? And check if u need anything from me. Didn't match when I last checked.
@Sgt Pepper- Please send me a Textbook ASAP... Sending u Do not disturb sign.
@waverly Huff- Please send me Wire.

Thanks.
Signature updated.

Hi,

Just send you "all inclusive bracelet".

And thanks for the fuels and passange. Personally, I prefer "fuel supply". Still, you could just send what is convenient for you.

As for the upgrade. it is a pain to get them all from the flight, it is better to check what you need against what the neighbors have. For example, I could send "Flight Goggles" for the flght school. Yet, it is not shown in you sig. I don't know that's what you are looking for.
As far as I know, the game would let everyone has at most one gift among each "upgrade set" (only a guess), so the player must check the friends list to make it complete, if fortunate enough.

Enjoy the game.

Enjoy the game.

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
A new day with new needs

Any one out there with... Wide- Angel Binoculars, Insulation,

and ill try and fill your need where possible

thanks

PatrickMast - will send gift once it resets
BamBam - will send gift once it resets (will send wire)
Veshber - will sent one gift resets (will send binocs)

Waverly - sent fuel
Crossley - sent wide angle binocs
Debsh - sent fuel additives
Bubbajed - i didn't have the items you wanted, sent additional fuel
Serge2609 - didnt have shampoo, sent additional fuel
Panda Princess - sent additional radar
JonnyCash, sent additional fuel since i have nothing i can send you.
Ianda11 - Sent fuel
Muisje186 - sent wide Angle Binocs
P3iii - sent wire
Postgirl - sent additional radar
Moni8781 - sent slide rule

please see my sig for what i need, thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tuesday, August 28
When my Outgoing Gifts refreshes in a few hours, this is what I have to send: bath towel, fuel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigator module.
I will send these gifts to these neighbors, as you requested. If you'd rather have something else on my list, let me know ASAP!
Ladyhardinge: bath towel
debsh: additional radar
sgt pepper: shredder
Mkuole86: spare wire
PatrickMast: hull parts
Rizzo: bath towel
Bubbajed: power source
Veschber: shredder
Trance: shredder
Rpf64: bath towel
Panda Princess: additional radar
Serge2609: bath towel
If there's something on my list you want -- Venturamojo, Leah.Samsel, Nittany1993, Wingmax, Cpt Bob, David crossley, Benefc, bambam, Lmdup, My Airport, Yoran, Ziger -- let me know, otherwise I'll send you a random item!
Here's the list of Gifts I need: TV screens, grinding machines, air vent filters, controller/control units, archive boxes, ergonomic chairs, book with suggestions, server racks, insulation, transmitters, note counters, textbooks, master plans, city models, packaging machines, cooling chambers, defrosters. And fuel is always a nice thing to get.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
EASY WAY TO GET STARS

I took Mkuoie86's advice and checked how many stars I had for each destination. I found I could still earn stars for the Training Flight. I bought a Propeller-Driven airplane and, in a few minutes, I added two stars. Now I'm going down my destinations and earning stars fast. Thanks, Mkuoie86!
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Gdog,
You can get neighbor names on this site. Remember that user names are different than neighbor names. For example, my user name is Greensmith and my neighbor name is Waverly huff. (I know it's confusing and I don't really know why one name isn't enough.)
Touch the people icon on the bottom of the screen, then touch the neighbor icon. This brings you to the neighbor window. Touch Add Friend. Enter the neighbor name exactly, then touch Add. If all goes well, you'll have a new neighbor when he/she accepts your invitation.
Tom (Waverly huff)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Debbie H,
An Archive Box would help the most as I'm trying to get my terminal to Level 5. Thanks!
Tom (Waverly huff)

Has anyone got Wide angle binoculars. I'm limited to whatbI can send back because I'm only on level 18 butbI need to get the jet plane to tavel further. But I will send what I can.

David crossley.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
PatrickMast
Dear Neighbors,

Somehow my gifts haven't reset yet. Anybody know how that works? It's seems to reset hours later every day...

My planning (probably for tomorrow morning) will be:
- Debsh: I send you an Additional Radar, can you please send me an Archive Box?
- David Crossley: I send you a Textbook, please check my signature how you can help me in return?
- BamBam: I send you a Fuel Supply, can you please send me a Stapler?
- Sgt Pepper: I send you a Server Rack, please check my signature how you can help me in return?
- Panda Princess: I send you a Smoke Detector, can you please send it back?
- Waverly huff: I send you a Server Rack, can you please send me a Hull Parts?
- Anthonyp: Can you please send me an Archive Box and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Kaa: Can you please send me an Archive Box and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Jonnycash: Can you please send me a Lining Plate and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Cpt Bob: Can you please send me a Lining Plate and let me know what you want, since I did not see a perfect match in your last request list?
- Gdog: I send you a Cooling Chamber, can you please send it back?
- Trance: I send you a textbook, please check my signature how you can help me in return?
- Mkuoie86: I send you an Oscilating Beacon, can you please send me an Archive Box?

Tnks for the gifts once again :)

I have updated my signature. Its hard to get the disposable shampoos...I need to to be patience I guess. :)

I have just sent some gifts to most of you. New in my gift set is the additonal radar...next level is the paperschredder.

Greetz
Serge

Hi Everyone. I have been lurking: trying to add neighbors and send you things you need.

MY username is mgauls

I CAN SEND: bath towel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, powerful radio transmitter, flight helmet, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler.

I NEED:dispatcher console, radar, wire, landing lamp, fuel supply

Let me know what I can send you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom