Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS GameCenter Achievement Pop Ups

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
So, I finally broke down and updated to iOS 10 on my iPad last night. Of course now, every time I start Airport City, I'm getting the GameCenter achievement banners... one after another... gain 1 level... gain 2 level... gain 3 level.. etc
And yes, this happens every single time I load the game. I remember having this problem before. I remember that the solution was to go into the GameCenter app poke around and then it would stop showing the achievements in the game. But, the GameCenter app was removed in iOS 10. So, I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it.
Any thoughts?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So, I finally broke down and updated to iOS 10 on my iPad last night. Of course now, every time I start Airport City, I'm getting the GameCenter achievement banners... one after another... gain 1 level... gain 2 level... gain 3 level.. etc
And yes, this happens every single time I load the game. I remember having this problem before. I remember that the solution was to go into the GameCenter app poke around and then it would stop showing the achievements in the game. But, the GameCenter app was removed in iOS 10. So, I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it.
Any thoughts?
Happened to me time to time too, it helped to close the game, clear the memory on ipad and restart the game. Those banners are sooooo :mad:

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Hmmm... Have done that (just as a course of habit)... however, will try that in combination with a reboot of the ipad next. :) (Don't regularly reboot it.)

Top Bottom