Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS 9.3, older devices and Airport City

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Folks with older devices like myself who experience frequent crashing, auto save issues and other maladies: has anyone upgraded to the latest software? Please share experience. I am not expectingAC to run any better as the issue is with game software not the operating system. However, I heard testimonials online of the iOS 9.3 messing with their older devices. I am running and iPad 2 and I already can't download the software as it keeps giving me the dreaded "unable to verify update as you are now t connected to the Internet" message, which I am.
@Long @suzy @lfcawc and others in the same boat

Cheers,
Ramy

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Hi Ramy, I updated my Iphone 5 to iOS 9.3 earlier this week and I still have frequent crashing, auto save issues and other maladies....
After Pictures/movies and facebook, AC is the "biggest' app on my device with 587 MB. But I still have 2,7 GB of free memory so I suppose the problems are not caused by the operating system. Only by game software or GI servers not backing up immidiately.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
, AC is the "biggest' app on my device with 587 MB. But I still have 2,7 GB of free memory
You're talking about storage memory (aka drive, hdd or ssd). AC has problems with operating memory ( aka RAM), which older devices sorely lack: iPad 2 has only 0.5GB while industry standard in 2016 is 3-4GB (eg iPhone 6s or iPad pro).

Indeed, the OS is not without fault, as each newer issue takes more and more RAM, leaving less space for an app to run, hence the crashes.

My iPad mini 1 - exactly same thing as iPad 2 - didn't even get the 9.3, says it's happy at 9.2.1.

Top Bottom